Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Nov 14th 2012 new

Fascinating. I couldn't stop watching it.

Hmph. Now I clicked the link again, and the video has been taken down!

Nov 14th 2012 new

(Quote) Florian-626971 said: Fascinating. I couldn't stop watching it. Hmph. Now I clicked the link again, and th...
(Quote) Florian-626971 said:

Fascinating. I couldn't stop watching it.

Hmph. Now I clicked the link again, and the video has been taken down!

--hide--

Oh I just tried the link too and it said the video was taken dow :( Well maybe they are going to make a motion picture...

I will let you know if I see it back online.. But Keep faith God is in control.. Our country and world may be out of control but God isn't

Blessings to you.. glad you were able to watch some of it.. I didn't watch all of it either but what I did watch was good..

God Bless... Praying

Nov 14th 2012 new

(Quote) Kathleen-5781 said: Oh I just tried the link too and it said the video was taken dow :( Well maybe they are ...
(Quote) Kathleen-5781 said:

Oh I just tried the link too and it said the video was taken dow :( Well maybe they are going to make a motion picture...

I will let you know if I see it back online.. But Keep faith God is in control.. Our country and world may be out of control but God isn't

Blessings to you.. glad you were able to watch some of it.. I didn't watch all of it either but what I did watch was good..

God Bless...

--hide--

check out agendadocumentary.com it's on DVD Also there is a previous thread www.catholicmatch.com and it might still be avaliable on vimeo vimeo.com

Nov 14th 2012 new

(Quote) Ron-481546 said: check out agendadocumentary.com it's on DVD Also there is a previous thread http:/...
(Quote) Ron-481546 said:

check out agendadocumentary.com it's on DVD Also there is a previous thread www.catholicmatch.com and it might still be avaliable on vimeo vimeo.com

--hide--

oh Thank you very much Ron! smile

Nov 14th 2012 new

(Quote) Kathleen-5781 said: Oh I just tried the link too and it said the video was taken dow :( Well maybe they are ...

God Bless...

--hide--

Or was the video sacked because it was too controversial?

Nov 15th 2012 new

(Quote) Kathleen-5781 said: www.youtube.com

www.youtube.com

--hide--

Well, video was taken down. You must have been onto something important, Kathleen.
I would have liked to see it.

Nov 15th 2012 new

(Quote) Florian-626971 said: Or was the video sacked because it was too controversial?
(Quote) Florian-626971 said:

Or was the video sacked because it was too controversial?

--hide--

check here Ron found the video on this site..
vimeo.com

Nov 15th 2012 new

(Quote) Marianne-100218 said: Well, video was taken down. You must have been onto something important, Kathleen....
(Quote) Marianne-100218 said:

Well, video was taken down. You must have been onto something important, Kathleen.
I would have liked to see it.

--hide--

I think it is still playing on this site.. check here if you have time.. God Bless ! Praying
vimeo.com

Nov 15th 2012 new

There is also an official site for the movie:

http://www.agendadocumentary.com

It doesn't have the whole movie, only a trailer. But one can order the movie from this site.

Posts 1 - 10 of 11