Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

I'll start do you know the Mexican actor Eduardo Verastegui, who now is a devoted Catholic and fights aigainst abortion from California??

Nov 13th 2012 new

Kevin James (Hitch, King of Queens) - devout Catholic.

theheart

Nov 16th 2012 new
Jim Caviezel - The Count of Monte Cristo & Passion of the Christ
Nov 16th 2012 new

I think Kevin Smith (the movie director) and Stephen Colbert are both Catholic. The comic writer P. G. Wodehouse was Catholic, also Flannery O'Connor. Andy Warhol was Catholic, surprisingly, and Jack Kerouac. Martin Scorcese talks about his affection for the Church in interviews...

Nov 16th 2012 new

(Quote) Nate-710050 said: I think Kevin Smith (the movie director) and Stephen Colbert are both Catholic. The comic writer P...
(Quote) Nate-710050 said:

I think Kevin Smith (the movie director) and Stephen Colbert are both Catholic. The comic writer P. G. Wodehouse was Catholic, also Flannery O'Connor. Andy Warhol was Catholic, surprisingly, and Jack Kerouac. Martin Scorcese talks about his affection for the Church in interviews...

--hide--

Scorsese

Nov 19th 2012 new

john kennedy, u.s.president,

Nov 21st 2012 new

Here is a list:

www.adherents.com

Posts 1 - 7 of 7