Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

How can I write more?

Nov 13th 2012 new

Hello friends in Christ,

This morning I drafted what I think was a "God-inspired" essay. I am out of room, to add this 4 sentence essay, to my profile. How could I express the thoughts, which I had?

Any ideas will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks for this time and God Bless!

In Christ's name, Bob

Nov 13th 2012 new

(Quote) Bob-179105 said: Hello friends in Christ,This morning I drafted what I think was a "God-inspired" ...
(Quote) Bob-179105 said:

Hello friends in Christ,

This morning I drafted what I think was a "God-inspired" essay. I am out of room, to add this 4 sentence essay, to my profile. How could I express the thoughts, which I had?

Any ideas will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks for this time and God Bless!

In Christ's name, Bob

--hide--

Well, you can submit a Help ticket and ask if they can/will appeand the remaining text; however, I suspect there is a technical limitation (the database field size) that will prevent them from doing so. There are three options:

(1) Edit the text to fit within the provided space.

(2) Continue the essay in the "Seeking" section (you may want to include "continued in" and "continued from" notes to help avoid confusion)

(3) Add a note to the effect of "contact me if you wish to read the remainder" at the end of the text in the profile.

Posts 1 - 2 of 2