Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Dec 3rd 2012 new

(Quote) Joe-787295 said: (Quote) Marianne-100218 said: I have to tell you, Joe, you have a re...
(Quote) Joe-787295 said:

Quote:
Marianne-100218 said:

I have to tell you, Joe, you have a refreshing way of expressing things. I hope you will continue to post on this forum,
until you find an appropriate mate.

Are you saying that the MSNBC crowd does not consider the murders of the 4 Americans upsetting? They consider the
scandal at the upper echelons of the CIA to be more important. Well, that really defines the new American mindset.
We are all in for a rough ride.

Thanks Marianne, I am actually considering removing my account. This process has been frustrating although the forums have been fun. As far as finding an appropriate mate, after reading some of the liberal garbage on these forums and knowing 52% of the catholic population can vote for a guy that, as senator; voted for what amounted to be infanticide - I have very low expectations. I came here with the naive belief that there would be many people that shared my beliefs and values.

This site contains people that aren't much different than the general public.

--hide--

This site has many women who agree with conservative politics. I would keep and open mind and stay a while. This room draws persons who like to discuss these issues, hence it will also attract liberal minded posters. Sift through the other rooms and you will find like minded ladies..

Dec 3rd 2012 new

(Quote) Joe-787295 said: Thanks Marianne, I am actually considering removing my account. This process has been ...
(Quote) Joe-787295 said:

Thanks Marianne, I am actually considering removing my account. This process has been frustrating although the forums have been fun. As far as finding an appropriate mate, after reading some of the liberal garbage on these forums and knowing 52% of the catholic population can vote for a guy that, as senator; voted for what amounted to be infanticide - I have very low expectations. I came here with the naive belief that there would be many people that shared my beliefs and values.

This site contains people that aren't much different than the general public.

--hide--
I know how you feel because I get frustrated too, but I still think there are more of us who agree with you on this site that post here than don't....so far anyway.

Dec 8th 2012 new

(Quote) Marianne-100218 said: It seems pretty much the whole country is upset by:The four senseless murders in Bengh...
(Quote) Marianne-100218 said:

It seems pretty much the whole country is upset by:

The four senseless murders in Benghazi,

The coverup by the Government in handling the situation, referring to it erroneously as
the result of an anti-Muslim video and not acknowledging it as terrorism,

The over-the-top coverage by the liberal media of indiscretions of the top men leading
our country and our military,

The lag in reporting the scandals from the time they were first encountered,

The fact that two flirtatious, egocentric women, have had access to Generals at
the top of the Chain of Command,

The fact that Rice may be appointed Secretary of State when she was still informing
Americans that Benghazi was the result of the video, even after most Americans
knew the truth,

How the Head of the CIA was investigated by lower levels of the FBI, and

The fact that the Democrats won an election again, and whatever
our ideas and ideals about our Country were prior to the appointment of Obama,
they have been turned upside down and disregarded.

Is this going to be another case of media blitz and a free for all, to cover up, mislead,
and protect the Obama Administration from being held accountable?

I have a bad feeling about this. Did I leave anything out?

--hide--

Yep, now Benghazi is out of the picture and "the fiscal cliff" and "gay marriage" are the new
eyesores in the media.

Posts 31 - 33 of 33