Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Hi Guys and Gals,

Here's the scenario... your at a great party sitting alone, when a beautiful stranger GUY/GAL asked you to dance, their only request, they would like you to choose the song... What lovely song would you choose to dance with this beautiful stranger ?

I would choosewww.youtube.com

Nov 14th 2012 new

(Quote) Sheila-371804 said: Hi Guys and Gals, Here's the scenario... your at a great party sitting alone, when a...
(Quote) Sheila-371804 said:

Hi Guys and Gals,

Here's the scenario... your at a great party sitting alone, when a beautiful stranger GUY/GAL asked you to dance, their only request, they would like you to choose the song... What lovely song would you choose to dance with this beautiful stranger ?

--hide--

Sheila, my choice would have to be "the next one!" laughing Not taking any chances!

Nov 14th 2012 new

For a stranger? I wouldn't bother picking a song. Whatever the deejay is playing... provided it's a good tune. It definitely wouldn't be a slow dance... too personal for a stranger.

My slow dancing is reserved for only the truly special. She'd have to earn a slow dance with me! wink

theheart

Nov 14th 2012 new

Could I have This Dance? Anne MurrayCanada

Nov 14th 2012 new

(Quote) Missy-358855 said: Sheila, my choice would have to be "the next one!" Not taking any chances!...
(Quote) Missy-358855 said:

Sheila, my choice would have to be "the next one!" Not taking any chances!

--hide--
hi Missy ! excellent choice ! rose

Nov 14th 2012 new

(Quote) Victor-544727 said: For a stranger? I wouldn't bother picking a song. Whatever the deejay is playing... provided...
(Quote) Victor-544727 said:

For a stranger? I wouldn't bother picking a song. Whatever the deejay is playing... provided it's a good tune. It definitely wouldn't be a slow dance... too personal for a stranger.

My slow dancing is reserved for only the truly special. She'd have to earn a slow dance with me!

--hide--
hi Victor, to each his own. !

Nov 14th 2012 new

(Quote) John-34848 said: Could I have This Dance? Anne Murray
(Quote) John-34848 said:

Could I have This Dance? Anne Murray

--hide--
Lovely John !wave

Nov 14th 2012 new

(Quote) Sheila-371804 said: Hi Guys and Gals, Here's the scenario... your at a great party sitting alone, when a...
(Quote) Sheila-371804 said:

Hi Guys and Gals,

--hide--
Those days of making a complete fool of myself are thankfully behind me. lil mikie

Nov 14th 2012 new

(Quote) Peter-449116 said: Those days of making a complete fool of myself are thankfully behind me.
(Quote) Peter-449116 said:

Those days of making a complete fool of myself are thankfully behind me.

--hide--
I'm sure it's much worse than you think ! I'll bet you were great. biggrin

Nov 14th 2012 new

Vivir sin Aire by Mana. Even though it is Spanish, the lyrics are deeply moving.....sigh

Posts 1 - 10 of 63