Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Nov 30th 2012 new

(Quote) Victor-544727 said: Yeah... when.
(Quote) Victor-544727 said:

Yeah... when.

--hide--

Just when you least expect it. valentine smile

- Elizabeth

Nov 30th 2012 new

Great question Sheila. Well, I have taken ballroom dance lessons, so it depends on the skill of the lady.

If she knows....

Rhumba - Sting.Desert Rose

Waltz - Sting.Fields of Gold

Cha-Cha- JLopez.Tonight

Hustle - Love Train or Disco Inferno....don't you know it.

If neither then,

a slow song by no other You Move Me by Garth Brooks.

I let my girlfriend know that touching in our relationship has its meanings. As friends and just dating, I will keep my right hand on your shoulder blade. Then after many dates I will slide my right hand down to her waist... lovestruck! breathless since she knows that our relationship is real and whole since I will touch no other like that. If she will give birth to your kids, then you can dance in front of strangers...or in the kitchen.

Dec 1st 2012 new

"Wonderful Tonight" by Eric Clapton. Wish I had more words to describe why, but I'll just let the song do the talking!

Posts 61 - 63 of 63