Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Nov 18th 2012 new

(Quote) Marian-83994 said: I know, I have apple butter that I don't know what to do with it. I think it would be...
(Quote) Marian-83994 said:

I know, I have apple butter that I don't know what to do with it. I think it would be good on pancakes. I think Jeremy is the expert here but I say try some on pancakes and if it looks weird, toss it.

Oh keep the jar- you may need it!

--hide--
Jeremy agrees. If it LOOKS weird eyepopping SMELLS weird....then it will probably TASTE weird!! crazy
But Marian is right keep that jar.....wash and sterilize well....you might need it for something......well.....WEIRD!laughing

Nov 18th 2012 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: Jerry, what about unmarked food, that doesn't have an expiration date, like the home...
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

Jerry, what about unmarked food, that doesn't have an expiration date, like the homemade jams in my refrigerator that people gave me like two or three years ago??? Safe??? Throw??? Keep in there as a reminder of others' kindness???

signed, boggled in duluth

--hide--
Oh.....Jeremy thought this question was posed for him. Gotta feeling "Jerry" would do same!wink

Nov 18th 2012 new

(Quote) Marian-83994 said: Jeremy,Why is there such a thing as rap music now and how could it morph into anything el...

Jeremy,

Why is there such a thing as rap music now and how could it morph into anything else?
Can we bring back Motown?

--hide--
Dear (Blank)
Jeremy has a rhyme...but forum rules probably wouldn't allow correct spelling. But Jeremy thinks "rap" is "CARP" And Jeremy thinks RAP has already "morphed" enough. As far as "Motown" In big "D" one only needs to go "DOWNTOWN" to hear it!cool

Nov 18th 2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: Oh.....Jeremy thought this question was posed for him. Gotta feeling "Jerry" would do s...
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said:

Oh.....Jeremy thought this question was posed for him. Gotta feeling "Jerry" would do same!

--hide--

Thanks, Jeremy, guess I missed a couple letters in the middle there. Now, as to those leftover jars, it is better to try to make my own perserves the next time, and maybe I'll eat them, or just use the jars for sorting out nuts, bolts, nails, etc? scratchchin

Nov 18th 2012 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Dear Jeremy, I was wondering if y'all have the same problem in the "BIG ...
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Dear Jeremy,

I was wondering if y'all have the same problem in the "BIG D" as we do here.....

Old "Hoop-dees" on the side of the expressway that have run out of gas!!

What would "Jeremy" recommend as a solution to this annoying problem??

Signed, Annoyed in the "Other BIG D" (Detroit)

--hide--
Jeremy sees the same problem here as in Detroit. The right hand or "slow" lane should be reserved for "hoop-dees" and "sleds"
This way....signs could be posted at half mile intervals: "IF YOU ARE DRIVING A HOOPDEE and/or HAVE ONE-QUARTER OR LESS OF FUEL...USE THIS LANE" (this way when the hoop-dees and sleds run out of fuel or break down..they won't be blocking trafficlaughing) And all other cars can wave

Nov 18th 2012 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: Thanks, Jeremy, guess I missed a couple letters in the middle there. Now, as to those le...
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

Thanks, Jeremy, guess I missed a couple letters in the middle there. Now, as to those leftover jars, it is better to try to make my own perserves the next time, and maybe I'll eat them, or just use the jars for sorting out nuts, bolts, nails, etc?

--hide--
Jeremy uses them for nuts. bolts, nails etc......and never for fruits, nuts or flakes!!laughing laughing

Nov 18th 2012 new

(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: Dear Jeremy, Seeing you are a man, do you think romance is a dying art? Why aren't m...
(Quote) Eileen-890971 said:

Dear Jeremy,

Seeing you are a man, do you think romance is a dying art? Why aren't men using the art of persuasion
to knock a girl's socks off like they did in the "old days"? Slow dancing, soft music, the sparks (and not
from the oven fire)?

Daydreaming in TN

--hide--
Dear Daydreaming in TN
Jeremy thinks you should "draw" your own perfect man and your own fireworks displays(s)......no need to pre-heat the oven!!laughing

Nov 18th 2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: (Quote) Marian-83994 said: Jeremy,Why is there such a thing as rap...
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said:

Quote:
Marian-83994 said:

Jeremy,

Why is there such a thing as rap music now and how could it morph into anything else?
Can we bring back Motown?

Dear (Blank)
Jeremy has a rhyme...but forum rules probably wouldn't allow correct spelling. But Jeremy thinks "rap" is "CARP" And Jeremy thinks RAP has already "morphed" enough. As far as "Motown" In big "D" one only needs to go "DOWNTOWN" to hear it!

--hide--

I would like to hear it live someday and wish it would come back and start over........ cool

Nov 18th 2012 new
Knock knock - Dear Jeremy

Why does it seem like when one does fall cleaning (similar to spring-deep cleaning) there are not enough hours in the weekend to get it all re-organized?

Signed tired in Oklahoma
Nov 18th 2012 new

(Quote) Marian-83994 said: I would like to hear it live someday and wish it would come back and start over........

I would like to hear it live someday and wish it would come back and start over........

--hide--
Marian they have them in Dallas. Just have to look. Kind of like "blues" clubs. I get my pick of the best in that

Posts 101 - 110 of 200