Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

11/21/2012 new

(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: Knock knockDear Jeremy, I just got a call from my oldest son and he said he is bring...
(Quote) Eileen-890971 said:

Knock knock
Dear Jeremy,

I just got a call from my oldest son and he said he is bringing his girlfriend to dinner tomorrow.
The problem is...he told her that I am not feeling the love for her and now I think we may all
be a tad bit uncomfortable.

Should I be serving duck instead of turkey because I think my goose is cooked!

Pulling my feathers out in TN

--hide--
Dear Pulling Feathers
Do you want to cook goose...or duck? Jeremy thinks you won't have to "duck". If your son is "bringing"her...he probably anticipates being (good) even if for awhile. Jeremy has just now consulted with Jerry....who says...."Say the Holy Spirit prayer before your guests arrive" Praying wink

11/21/2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: Dear Pulling FeathersDo you want to cook goose...or duck? Jeremy thinks you won't have to...
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said:

Dear Pulling Feathers
Do you want to cook goose...or duck? Jeremy thinks you won't have to "duck". If your son is "bringing"her...he probably anticipates being (good) even if for awhile. Jeremy has just now consulted with Jerry....who says...."Say the Holy Spirit prayer before your guests arrive"

--hide--
Will give it a shot or maybe be shot!

11/21/2012 new

(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: Will give it a shot or maybe be shot!

Will give it a shot or maybe be shot!

--hide--
Or maybe "take a shot" Cheers! eyepopping faint

11/21/2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: Or maybe "take a shot"

Or maybe "take a shot"

--hide--
Great advice, Jeremy, but don't have a lick of alchohol in my house as just finished the last
of the wine tonight. Darn...but it probably wasn't enough anyway.sad

11/21/2012 new

(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: Great advice, Jeremy, but don't have a lick of alchohol in my house as just finished the las...

Great advice, Jeremy, but don't have a lick of alchohol in my house as just finished the last
of the wine tonight. Darn...but it probably wasn't enough anyway.

--hide--
Easily remedied my dear. Just stop over at MaryEllen's Pub. I'm sure she'll give you a "to go" bag!laughing

11/21/2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: Easily remedied my dear. Just stop over at MaryEllen's Pub. I'm sure she'll give you ...

Easily remedied my dear. Just stop over at MaryEllen's Pub. I'm sure she'll give you a "to go" bag!

--hide--
Did you just feel a gust of wind? That was me running to ME PUB! WhooHooo!

11/21/2012 new

Dear Jeremy,

Should a gal know when to say "Uncle", or should she consult with the old "Aunts" first?? scratchchin

Signed, Giving up in on the Relatives laughing laughing

11/21/2012 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Dear Jeremy,Should a gal know when to say "Uncle", or should she consult with t...
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Dear Jeremy,

Should a gal know when to say "Uncle", or should she consult with the old "Aunts" first??

Signed, Giving up in on the Relatives

--hide--
Dear "Giving Up on the Relatives"
Jeremy thinks "not necessarily" Jeremy just calls on the Man From U.N.C.LE. himself! Napoleon Solo/ aka Robert Vaughan!laughing cool wink

11/22/2012 new

Dear Jeremy,

What would you recommend for a gal who is trying to watch her weight, when all the pies are staring her in the face?? shocked muted

Signed, Calorie Conscience In Colorado wave hyper

11/22/2012 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Dear Jeremy,What would you recommend for a gal who is trying to watch her weight, when al...
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Dear Jeremy,

What would you recommend for a gal who is trying to watch her weight, when all the pies are staring her in the face??

Signed, Calorie Conscience In Colorado

--hide--
Dear Calorie Conscious,

Jeremy says, "Count your blessings instead" Jeremy watches his weight....just go right up! (especially since there are no more pies to eat at this writing) laughing wave

Posts 131 - 140 of 200