Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Nov 24th 2012 new

Dear Jeremy,
Just popping in to compliment you on your clever answers! biggrin thumbsup
I hope Jeremy, and friends, had a great Thanksgiving, and will have a wonderful Christmas season.
signed,
Phoenix Phemale

Nov 24th 2012 new
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: Jeremy thinks they should "re-name" the day too......"Black and Blue" Friday!
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said:

Jeremy thinks they should "re-name" the day too......"Black and Blue" Friday!

--hide--

Hmmm good name for it and another reason I skipped the hoopla!
Nov 25th 2012 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: Dear Jeremy,Just popping in to compliment you on your clever answers! I hope Jeremy, and f...
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

Dear Jeremy,
Just popping in to compliment you on your clever answers!
I hope Jeremy, and friends, had a great Thanksgiving, and will have a wonderful Christmas season.
signed,
Phoenix Phemale

--hide--
Dear Phoenix Phemale,

Jeremy has at times been a little "Phrantic" trying to (find) the right answers....but thank you! And Jeremy is indeed having a great time with friends over the Thanksgiving holiday. Hope you and all CMers have a wonderful Christmas holiday season too!

Nov 25th 2012 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: Hmmm good name for it and another reason I skipped the hoopla!
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

Hmmm good name for it and another reason I skipped the hoopla!
--hide--
Jeremy agrees. When one has to "jump through hoops" just TO SHOP...it becomes an arduous task!

Nov 26th 2012 new

Dear Jeremy,

Is it my imagination or do Buffalo wings taste like chicken. laughing

Wingless in wonderment.

Nov 26th 2012 new

Dear Jeremy,

How much "stuffing" does an "old bird" who's already "full of it" have to eat before he's considered "stuffed full of it"?? laughing laughing

Signed, An Old Broad Worried About "Old Birds" scratchchin laughing laughing

Nov 26th 2012 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Dear Jeremy,How much "stuffing" does an "old bird" who's already ...
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Dear Jeremy,

How much "stuffing" does an "old bird" who's already "full of it" have to eat before he's considered "stuffed full of it"??

Signed, An Old Broad Worried About "Old Birds"

--hide--
Hey, I resemble that remark! wide eyed

Nov 26th 2012 new

(Quote) Donna-871766 said: Dear Jeremy,Is it my imagination or do Buffalo wings taste like chicken. Wingless...
(Quote) Donna-871766 said:

Dear Jeremy,

Is it my imagination or do Buffalo wings taste like chicken.

Wingless in wonderment.

--hide--
Dear Wingless,

Me thinks the chickens named them....because they were too "chicken" to call them anything else! eyepopping Chicken??? laughing

Nov 26th 2012 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Dear Jeremy,How much "stuffing" does an "old bird" who's already ...
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Dear Jeremy,

How much "stuffing" does an "old bird" who's already "full of it" have to eat before he's considered "stuffed full of it"??

Signed, An Old Broad Worried About "Old Birds"

--hide--
Dear Old Broad Worried About "Old Birds"

Jeremy thinks if they never ADMIT being "full of it" there is NO limit to the "stuffing" eyepopping On the other hand, if they "resemble" it they are well on their way to "getting their wings" again! laughing wink

Nov 27th 2012 new

Dear Jeremy,

When I am at the buss stop, waiting for the bus, and someone comes up to me and asks - "has the bus come yet?" What would be the proper response?

Signed,
Bewildered at the bus stop.

Posts 151 - 160 of 200