Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Nov 28th 2012 new

(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: Dear Jeremy, Insomia. Where did that word originate and why was it ever invented? Here i...
(Quote) Eileen-890971 said:

Dear Jeremy,

Insomia. Where did that word originate and why was it ever invented? Here it is after
3 AM and I am wide awake. Do you or any of your followers have an answer to my
problem?

I have tried no caffeine after 7 pm, exercise, a warm bath with a glass of wine (which
is only a temporary fix but does work for several hours), and not into drugs.

Signed,

Give it your best shot!

--hide--
Dear "Give it your best shot",

Haven't you ever heard the expression..."musta laid awake nights when they made that one up"? Well....some folks laid awake trying to think of a word. It musta started with: "IN-SOM ways I'm awake and INSOM....I'm asleep!" Then they just added N-I-A! laughing shocked Try exercising early evening before 6pm.....then take your warm bath....skip the wine....and drink a warm glass of milk! (always worked Jerry) wink

Nov 28th 2012 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Dear Jeremy, What does this little verse mean??....."The Rat Takes The Chees...
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Dear Jeremy,

What does this little verse mean??....."The Rat Takes The Cheese"

Signed, Curious about the cheese(s)

--hide--
laughing Jeremy believes that expression started when the "gangstas" ruled. Because $ was called "cheese" and "Rat" was the traitor who turned them in for their devious ways shhh mischievous

So it may have started this way: "Who's the RAT who took the Cheese?!" gangster duck

Nov 28th 2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: Dear "Give it your best shot", Haven't you ever heard the expression..."...
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said:

Dear "Give it your best shot",

Haven't you ever heard the expression..."musta laid awake nights when they made that one up"? Well....some folks laid awake trying to think of a word. It musta started with: "IN-SOM ways I'm awake and INSOM....I'm asleep!" Then they just added N-I-A! Try exercising early evening before 6pm.....then take your warm bath....skip the wine....and drink a warm glass of milk! (always worked Jerry)

--hide--
Dear Jeremy,

Your mother must have been a saint...that's all I have to say. Give my thanks to Jerry but icksnay on the warm milk! I am not as old
as Jerry! YUK! I will try the other alternatives though.

No sleep hangover in TN

Nov 28th 2012 new

Dearest Jeremy,

When something is 'new and improved' which is it? scratchchin

signed,
Newly improved laughing

Nov 28th 2012 new

(Quote) Donna-871766 said: Dearest Jeremy,When something is 'new and improved' which is it? signed,<...
(Quote) Donna-871766 said:

Dearest Jeremy,

When something is 'new and improved' which is it?

signed,
Newly improved

--hide--
Dear "Newly Improved"

Jeremy thinks you answered your own question. It is: "Newly Improved" tongue laughing

Nov 28th 2012 new

Dear Jeremy:
When will our local BMA end?

BMA = Brass Monkey Alert

cold and curious here

Nov 28th 2012 new

(Quote) John-34848 said: Dear Jeremy:When will our local BMA end?BMA = Brass Monkey Alertcold and curiou...
(Quote) John-34848 said:

Dear Jeremy:
When will our local BMA end?

BMA = Brass Monkey Alert

cold and curious here

--hide--
Dear Cold,

Jeremy predicts about 4 mo....so "hang in there" (so to speak!) laughing

Nov 28th 2012 new

Dear Jeremy,

Are guys "turned off" by women who shoot guns??? scratchchin gangster

Signed, Algonac's Annie Oakley

Nov 28th 2012 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Dear Jeremy, Are guys "turned off" by women who shoot guns??? <...
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Dear Jeremy,

Are guys "turned off" by women who shoot guns???

Signed, Algonac's Annie Oakley

--hide--
Dear Annie,

Jeremy thinks like anything else....some would be turned off.(especially if you're a better shot) and some won't. NONE will if you're shooting a water pistol laughing But me thinks you're not.....so just don't take aim at the dudes! faint Stay on TARGET

Nov 28th 2012 new

Dear Jeremy,

People always tell me I can't have my cake and eat it too. irked What good is having a piece of cake if you CAN'T eat it???????

Hungry in Houma

Posts 171 - 180 of 200