Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

11/28/2012 new

(Quote) Donna-871766 said: Dear Jeremy,People always tell me I can't have my cake and eat it too. What good is h...
(Quote) Donna-871766 said:

Dear Jeremy,

People always tell me I can't have my cake and eat it too. What good is having a piece of cake if you CAN'T eat it???????

Hungry in Houma

--hide--
Dear "Hungry"

I always have my cake and eat the ice cream too! Maybe that expression was abbreviated! So Jeremy says: "HAVE A PIECE OF CAKE!" Happy Birthday! My Gosh if Jeremy couldn't have his cake and ice cream too.....he'd weeping

11/28/2012 new

Dear Jeremy,

Did you have to climb a mountain to gain such superior insight?

A Fellow Flat-lander

11/28/2012 new

(Quote) Kathy-635104 said: Dear Jeremy,Did you have to climb a mountain to gain such superior insight?A Fell...
(Quote) Kathy-635104 said:

Dear Jeremy,

Did you have to climb a mountain to gain such superior insight?

A Fellow Flat-lander

--hide--
Dear "Fellow Flat-lander",

Jeremy has indeed climbed a mountain before....however, this insight you describe could be attributed to childhood roots. Jeremy thinks he fell....hit his head on the hardwood floor.....and had an "epiphany" or revelation! Or maybe just the knot made his head bigger and therefore increased brain capacity; or maybe Jeremy is just a "lucky" guesser!!.....and has walked through one too many cattle fields! cowboy crossfingers laughing

11/28/2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: Dear "Fellow Flat-lander", Jeremy has indeed climbed a mountain before....howeve...
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said:

Dear "Fellow Flat-lander",

Jeremy has indeed climbed a mountain before....however, this insight you describe could be attributed to childhood roots. Jeremy thinks he fell....hit his head on the hardwood floor.....and had an "epiphany" or revelation! Or maybe just the knot made his head bigger and therefore increased brain capacity; or maybe Jeremy is just a "lucky" guesser!!.....and has walked through one too many cattle fields!

--hide--

So, what you are saying is that it is best to wear a hat and boots when traveling the road of life? (Or at a minimum when walking through fields of hardwood?)

11/28/2012 new

(Quote) Kathy-635104 said: So, what you are saying is that it is best to wear a hat and boots when traveling the roa...
(Quote) Kathy-635104 said:

So, what you are saying is that it is best to wear a hat and boots when traveling the road of life? (Or at a minimum when walking through fields of hardwood?)

--hide--
In Texas it's better to wear boots no matter what! Most of us own a pair of boots. But the boots are for walking through those fields for protection. One might just "step in" something.(shoes are not high enough along the ankle) And the hat....well....cause if fits! And since there's flies around that cow-stuff....you can "wave em off" with the hat! laughing soapbox

11/28/2012 new

Dear Jeremy,

So how big are these TX hats?? I know they do everything big in TX, so I was wondering how big of a hat y'all have to have to contain all that "BIGNESS"? wink laughing cowboy

Signed, Amatuer Hat Wearer In Algonac laughing laughing

11/28/2012 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Dear Jeremy, So how big are these TX hats?? I know they do everything big in TX, ...
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Dear Jeremy,

So how big are these TX hats?? I know they do everything big in TX, so I was wondering how big of a hat y'all have to have to contain all that "BIGNESS"?

Signed, Amatuer Hat Wearer In Algonac

--hide--
Dear Amateur,

Depends. You heard of: "If the shoe fits wear it" Well.....if the hat fits wear it.....if not, get another one! Some guys get enough compliments it can grow to a size 15!! laughing eyepopping

11/28/2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: Dear Cold, Jeremy predicts about 4 mo....so "hang in there" (so to speak!)

Dear Cold,

Jeremy predicts about 4 mo....so "hang in there" (so to speak!)

--hide--

will try...its forecast to hit -40C(or -40F) tonight in the Yukon

11/28/2012 new

(Quote) John-34848 said: will try...its forecast to hit -40C(or -40F) tonight in the Yukon
(Quote) John-34848 said:

will try...its forecast to hit -40C(or -40F) tonight in the Yukon

--hide--
My word! You need to get off that "frozen tundra" right away...and come down here to Texas to "thaw out"!

11/28/2012 new
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: My word! You need to get off that "frozen tundra" right away...and come down here to Texas to "t...

My word! You need to get off that "frozen tundra" right away...and come down here to Texas to "thaw out"!

--hide--

laughing laughing eyepopping
Posts 181 - 190 of 200