Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Nov 28th 2012 new

Guess Jeremy had a question for the CM faithful:
Is this thread going to lock?

Nov 28th 2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: Guess Jeremy had a question for the CM faithful:Is this thread going to lock?
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said:

Guess Jeremy had a question for the CM faithful:
Is this thread going to lock?

--hide--
Dear Jeremy,

Is there security in numbers???

Signed, The Algonac Algebra Chick

Nov 28th 2012 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Dear Jeremy, Is there security in numbers??? Signed, The Algonac ...
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Dear Jeremy,

Is there security in numbers???

Signed, The Algonac Algebra Chick

--hide--
Dear Algonac Algebra Chick,
Yes...there is. It's called social security numbers!laughing Actually Jeremy hates to leave things undone....and that Jerry guy has a new thread in mind and won't start it until Jeremy is finito with his!wink

Nov 28th 2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: Dear Algonac Algebra Chick,Yes...there is. It's called social security numbers! Actually ...

Dear Algonac Algebra Chick,
Yes...there is. It's called social security numbers! Actually Jeremy hates to leave things undone....and that Jerry guy has a new thread in mind and won't start it until Jeremy is finito with his!

--hide--
Dear Jeremy,

What's that "Jerry" guy up to now??? Can't you keep him under control??

Signed, Anxiously Awaiting In Algonac

Nov 28th 2012 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Dear Jeremy, What's that "Jerry" guy up to now??? Can't you kee...

Dear Jeremy,

What's that "Jerry" guy up to now??? Can't you keep him under control??

Signed, Anxiously Awaiting In Algonac

--hide--
Dear Anxiously Awaiting,
In case you haven't noticed Jerry keeps ME under control!shocked muted hyper Darn......no fun!hissyfit

Nov 28th 2012 new
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: Dear Anxiously Awaiting,In case you haven't noticed Jerry keeps ME under control! Darn......no fun!

Dear Anxiously Awaiting,
In case you haven't noticed Jerry keeps ME under control! Darn......no fun!

--hide--

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing Jerry should let Jeremy have some fun... all work & no play makes Jeremy a dull boy.....man....lol laughing
Nov 28th 2012 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: Jerry should let Jeremy have some fun... all work & no play makes Jeremy a dull boy.....man....
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

Jerry should let Jeremy have some fun... all work & no play makes Jeremy a dull boy.....man....lol
--hide--
Okay....Brenda....I will let him play...when he gets to start another "Jeremy" thread! t.c j

Nov 28th 2012 new

Dear Jeremy,

Do you think we should give "Jerry" the last word here??

Signed, Dummying Up In Algonac

Nov 28th 2012 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Dear Jeremy, Do you think we should give "Jerry" the last word here??

Dear Jeremy,

Do you think we should give "Jerry" the last word here??

Signed, Dummying Up In Algonac

--hide--
Dear Dummying Up,
I just let him speak....with his signature "take care" ending!mischievous

Nov 28th 2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: Dear Dummying Up,I just let him speak....with his signature "take care" ending!...

Dear Dummying Up,
I just let him speak....with his signature "take care" ending!

--hide--
A bidibidididid...that's all folks! Jerry

This topic has been automatically locked due to size. Any further discussion can be continued in a new topic.
Posts 191 - 200 of 200