Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Nov 16th 2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: Dear Santa' Helper,Jeremy sees many guys who think they have everything.....and don't...
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said:

Dear Santa' Helper,
Jeremy sees many guys who think they have everything.....and don't. One thing is missing. On the other hand Jeremy believes ALL have everything they need and forget they do!

--hide--

Dear Jeremy,

How did you get so smart?

Wonderin and Wonderin

Nov 17th 2012 new

(Quote) Donna-871766 said: Dear Jeremy,How did you get so smart?Wonderin and Wonderin
(Quote) Donna-871766 said:

Dear Jeremy,

How did you get so smart?

Wonderin and Wonderin

--hide--
Dear Wonderin and Wonderin,
Jeremy thinks it's from Wanderin and Wanderin aimlessly.....but has picked up things from all he's run into.cool Living over half-a-century one learns and adapts!shhh wave

Nov 17th 2012 new

Dear Jeremy,

Do most men hate shopping? I have three boys and only one actually told me he has learned
all he knows about shopping from me and really gets into shopping on Black Friday. He will be out hunting
next week (not with a shotgun)!

Dazed and Glazed

Nov 17th 2012 new

KNOCK KNOCK!!!!!

Dear Jeremy,

I know I'm not a guy, but wanted to ask a guy question!! wink

If you could only chose one, which would it be???.......A Motorcycle, a gun, or a Corvette?? scratchchin tongue

Signed, Curious as a Cat

Nov 17th 2012 new

(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: Dear Jeremy, Do most men hate shopping? I have three boys and only one actually told me ...
(Quote) Eileen-890971 said:

Dear Jeremy,

Do most men hate shopping? I have three boys and only one actually told me he has learned
all he knows about shopping from me and really gets into shopping on Black Friday. He will be out hunting
next week (not with a shotgun)!

Dazed and Glazed

--hide--
Dear Dazed and Glazed
Jeremy believes most men hate to shop irked However many dudes love to hunt gangster so in a perfect world if they were shopping for something to HUNT WITH....they'd probably go eagerly!biggrin

Nov 17th 2012 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: KNOCK KNOCK!!!!! Dear Jeremy, I know I'm not a guy, but wante...
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

KNOCK KNOCK!!!!!

Dear Jeremy,

I know I'm not a guy, but wanted to ask a guy question!!

If you could only chose one, which would it be???.......A Motorcycle, a gun, or a Corvette??

Signed, Curious as a Cat

--hide--
Dear Curious,
ALL are like "cat nip" to Jeremy....so the answer is YES! thumbsup

Nov 17th 2012 new

(Quote) Donna-871766 said: Dear Jeremy,Knock Knock............l

Dear Jeremy,

Knock Knock............l

--hide--
To: Knock Knock,
Jeremy has unfinished business with you! So "Knock Knock".......

Nov 17th 2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: To: Knock Knock,Jeremy has unfinished business with you! So "Knock Knock".......

To: Knock Knock,
Jeremy has unfinished business with you! So "Knock Knock".......

--hide--

who's there? rolling eyes

Nov 17th 2012 new

(Quote) Donna-871766 said: who's there?

who's there?

--hide--
Amos

Nov 17th 2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: Amos

Amos

--hide--

Ok, I'll set the hook................... Gone Fishing! Amos Who?

Posts 51 - 60 of 200