Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Nov 17th 2012 new

(Quote) Donna-871766 said: Hey Jeremy Knock Knock!
(Quote) Donna-871766 said:

Hey Jeremy Knock Knock!

--hide--
Jeremy gives up......who's there?

Nov 17th 2012 new

Dear Jeremy,

How does the thermos KNOW when to keep things hot or cold? And why does it change its mind just about the time you go to drink what's inside??

Stuck in the Sierras

Nov 17th 2012 new

(Quote) Beverly-649723 said: Dear Jeremy,How does the thermos KNOW when to keep things hot or cold? And why does...
(Quote) Beverly-649723 said:

Dear Jeremy,

How does the thermos KNOW when to keep things hot or cold? And why does it change its mind just about the time you go to drink what's inside??

Stuck in the Sierras

--hide--
Dear Stuck,
The thermos is conditioned to become "Cold" if the person drinking it is such.....or...vice-versa!" It is not "stuck" on either! laughing open mouth

Nov 17th 2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: Jeremy gives up......who's there?
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said:

Jeremy gives up......who's there?

--hide--

Gotta

Nov 17th 2012 new

(Quote) Donna-871766 said: Gotta

Gotta

--hide--
Go?

Nov 17th 2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: Go?

Go?

--hide--

Gotta get up pretty early in the morning to put one past you. I surrender Bow

Nov 17th 2012 new

(Quote) Donna-871766 said: Gotta get up pretty early in the morning to put one past you. I surrender

Gotta get up pretty early in the morning to put one past you. I surrender

--hide--
Dear Surrender,
Jeremy can figure some things out.....but LIZA (as in "Ask Liza") is much sharper!

Nov 17th 2012 new

Dear Jeremy,

If someone confuses telling someone that someone will be making bacon and pumpkin pies (which agreeably would be a strange but delicious combination) only to decipher later that said someone had really said that they will be bakin' pumpkin pies, should said listener share the laughter or keep it under one's hat?

Signed,

LOL in Big Lake

Nov 17th 2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: Dear Stuck,The thermos is conditioned to become "Cold" if the person drinking it is...

Dear Stuck,
The thermos is conditioned to become "Cold" if the person drinking it is such.....or...vice-versa!" It is not "stuck" on either!

--hide--
So, when you're hot, it's not, and when you're cold, it is, and ne're the Twain shall meet, huh? rolling eyes irked

Boy, now I'm REALLY CONFUSED... I bet LIZA could figure this out... raspberry

Nov 17th 2012 new

(Quote) Kathy-635104 said: Dear Jeremy,If someone confuses telling someone that someone will be making bacon and pum...
(Quote) Kathy-635104 said:

Dear Jeremy,

If someone confuses telling someone that someone will be making bacon and pumpkin pies (which agreeably would be a strange but delicious combination) only to decipher later that said someone had really said that they will be bakin' pumpkin pies, should said listener share the laughter or keep it under one's hat?

Signed,

LOL in Big Lake

--hide--
Dear LOL,
Your signature indicates your level of secrecy.....so Jeremy says LOL in Big Lake! Jeremy recommends being careful where you put the bacon...when it actually is made!!laughing

Posts 71 - 80 of 200