Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

11/17/2012 new

(Quote) Beverly-649723 said: So, when you're hot, it's not, and when you're cold, it is, and ne're the Twain...
(Quote) Beverly-649723 said:

So, when you're hot, it's not, and when you're cold, it is, and ne're the Twain shall meet, huh?

Boy, now I'm REALLY CONFUSED... I bet LIZA could figure this out...

--hide--
Dear Confused,
Jeremy keeps himself confused. Liza would indeed know the answer...but is NOT around. Jeremy believes it has to do with the insulation holding in the "hot" or holding in the "cold" Jeremy surmises "Confused" is the former of the two!wink

11/17/2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: Dear Confused,Jeremy keeps himself confused. Liza would indeed know the answer...but is NOT a...
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said:

Dear Confused,
Jeremy keeps himself confused. Liza would indeed know the answer...but is NOT around. Jeremy believes it has to do with the insulation holding in the "hot" or holding in the "cold" Jeremy surmises "Confused" is the former of the two!

--hide--
Awww, shucks, Jeremy... embarassed Thanks... hug

11/17/2012 new

Dearest Jeremy,

How would a lady go about "bagging a buck"?? scratchchin

And where would be the ideal location for a lady to "bag that buck"?? scratchchin

Signed, Feeling Adventurous in AlGONEnac rose

11/17/2012 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Dearest Jeremy, How would a lady go about "bagging a buck"??
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Dearest Jeremy,

How would a lady go about "bagging a buck"??

And where would be the ideal location for a lady to "bag that buck"??

Signed, Feeling Adventurous in AlGONEnac

--hide--
Dear Adventurous,
You could "bag a buck"two cents in a money bag if you clean out your account.....Or you could bag a "Dear" by pulling a bag over his head and knock him out shocked Whoops you meant the 4 legged variety! You'll need to sit in a "deer" blind/stand in the cold and use a gangster Just make sure you dont mistake a dear for a deer!duck

11/17/2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: Dear Adventurous, You could "bag a buck" in a money bag if you clean out your accou...

Dear Adventurous,
You could "bag a buck" in a money bag if you clean out your account.....Or you could bag a "Dear" by pulling a bag over his head and knock him out Whoops you meant the 4 legged variety! You'll need to sit in a "deer" blind/stand in the cold and use a Just make sure you dont mistake a dear for a deer!

--hide--

Dear Jeremy,

Why do the 4-legged deer shave the same nicknames as US currency? (Buck, doe/dough)

Already strapped for cash in MN

11/17/2012 new

That should be have not shave. Even I know only dear shave!

11/17/2012 new

(Quote) Kathy-635104 said: Dear Jeremy,Why do the 4-legged deer shave the same nicknames as US currency? (Bu...
(Quote) Kathy-635104 said:

Dear Jeremy,

Why do the 4-legged deer shave the same nicknames as US currency? (Buck, doe/dough)

Already strapped for cash in MN

--hide--
Dear "Strapped"
Jeremy doesn't believe they "shave" at all...OH you meant share! As Curly would say (Three Stooges) "Does the Deer have a little Doe?....yeah...3 Bucks!" Jeremy is old....but wasn't around when such names were subcribed. rolling eyes

11/17/2012 new

Thanks Jeremy,

One more question. And if you know Liza, I'd like her take on this, too. What's more elusive...dear or deer. I've seen a few of both.

Enjoying the hunt here

11/17/2012 new

(Quote) Kathy-635104 said: Thanks Jeremy,One more question. And if you know Liza, I'd like her take on this, too...
(Quote) Kathy-635104 said:

Thanks Jeremy,

One more question. And if you know Liza, I'd like her take on this, too. What's more elusive...dear or deer. I've seen a few of both.

Enjoying the hunt here

--hide--
Dear enjoying the hunt,
Deer run till you shoot em. "Dear" run till you catch them! Jeremy would have to get Liza's take on this

11/17/2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: (Quote) Kathy-635104 said: Thanks Jeremy,One more question. And if...

Quote:
Kathy-635104 said:

Thanks Jeremy,

Enjoying the hunt here

Dear enjoying the hunt,
Deer run till you shoot em. "Dear" run till you catch them! Jeremy would have to get Liza's take on this

--hide--
Dear Enjoying the hunt here,

Liza's take on this is.......Liza hasn't caught the elusive "Dear" yet, but thinks any ole Dear/Deer would bring a gal comfort on a cold snowy MN night.

Liza thinks you need to use the right "Bait" to lure in the Dear/Deer. Liza thinks "Bacon" would be perfect in this situation. wink heart

Posts 81 - 90 of 200