Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Nov 18th 2012 new

Dear Jeremy,

So another football Sunday is upon us, and I was wondering what Jeremy thinks the chances are for my beloved Cowboys to kick some "Brown Butt"?? scratchchin You get a Gold Star! cowboy

Signed, A Devoted Cowboy Die-hart rose clap Bow

Nov 18th 2012 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Dear Jeremy, So another football Sunday is upon us, and I was wondering what Jere...
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Dear Jeremy,

So another football Sunday is upon us, and I was wondering what Jeremy thinks the chances are for my beloved Cowboys to kick some "Brown Butt"??

Signed, A Devoted Cowboy Die-hart

--hide--
Dear Devoted,
Jeremy thinks the Cowboys will knock the Browns......"Black and Blue"!!! And they will be wondering what hit themeyepopping And the Browns fans? Well they may just....weeping

Nov 18th 2012 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Dear Enjoying the hunt here, Liza's take on this is.......Liza hasn't cau...
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Dear Enjoying the hunt here,

Liza's take on this is.......Liza hasn't caught the elusive "Dear" yet, but thinks any ole Dear/Deer would bring a gal comfort on a cold snowy MN night.

Liza thinks you need to use the right "Bait" to lure in the Dear/Deer. Liza thinks "Bacon" would be perfect in this situation.

--hide--

Thank you both, for imparting your wisdom.

Now, if you have a secret for checking the expiration dates on foods, please share. My inefficiencies in that area came back and bit me majorly yesterday.

Signed,

Glad for a new day

Nov 18th 2012 new

(Quote) Kathy-635104 said: Thank you both, for imparting your wisdom.Now, if you have a secret for checking ...
(Quote) Kathy-635104 said:

Now, if you have a secret for checking the expiration dates on foods, please share. My inefficiencies in that area came back and bit me majorly yesterday.

Signed,

Glad for a new day

--hide--
Dear Glad,
Jeremy thinks when the bottle, carton package etc says "EXPIRES after (date)" it's time to go in file 13!laughing Jeremy is "Glad" you are feeling better

Nov 18th 2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: (Quote) Kathy-635104 said: Thank you both, for imparting your wisd...
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said:

Quote:
Kathy-635104 said:

Signed,

Glad for a new day

Dear Glad,
Jeremy thinks when the bottle, carton package etc says "EXPIRES after (date)" it's time to go in file 13! Jeremy is "Glad" you are feeling better

--hide--

Jerry, what about unmarked food, that doesn't have an expiration date, like the homemade jams in my refrigerator that people gave me like two or three years ago??? Safe??? Throw??? Keep in there as a reminder of others' kindness???

signed, boggled in duluth boggled

Nov 18th 2012 new

Jeremy,

Why is there such a thing as rap music now and how could it morph into anything else?
Can we bring back Motown?

Nov 18th 2012 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: (Quote) Jerry-730726 said: (Quote) Kathy-635104 said:...
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

Quote:
Jerry-730726 said:

Quote:
Kathy-635104 said:

Signed,

Glad for a new day

Dear Glad,
Jeremy thinks when the bottle, carton package etc says "EXPIRES after (date)" it's time to go in file 13! Jeremy is "Glad" you are feeling better

Jerry, what about unmarked food, that doesn't have an expiration date, like the homemade jams in my refrigerator that people gave me like two or three years ago??? Safe??? Throw??? Keep in there as a reminder of others' kindness???

signed, boggled in duluth

--hide--

I know, I have apple butter that I don't know what to do with it. I think it would be good on pancakes. I think Jeremy is the expert here but I say try some on pancakes and if it looks weird, toss it.

Oh keep the jar- you may need it!

Nov 18th 2012 new

Dear Jeremy,

I was wondering if y'all have the same problem in the "BIG D" as we do here..... scratchchin

Old "Hoop-dees" on the side of the expressway that have run out of gas!! eyebrow shocked

What would "Jeremy" recommend as a solution to this annoying problem?? scratchchin rolling eyes

Signed, Annoyed in the "Other BIG D" (Detroit) wink shhh

Nov 18th 2012 new

Dear Jeremy,

Seeing you are a man, do you think romance is a dying art? Why aren't men using the art of persuasion
to knock a girl's socks off like they did in the "old days"? Slow dancing, soft music, the sparks (and not
from the oven fire)?

Daydreaming in TN

Nov 18th 2012 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: Jerry, what about unmarked food, that doesn't have an expiration date, like the home...
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

signed, boggled in duluth

--hide--
Dear Boggled,
Jeremy thinks.....If they gave them to you TWO to THREE years ago BE KIND to yourself and toss!wave laughing

Posts 91 - 100 of 200