Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

11/20/2012 new

(Quote) Marian-83994 said: John,You are relatively new here. Those of us who have been here a while remember tim...
(Quote) Marian-83994 said:

John,
You are relatively new here. Those of us who have been here a while remember times when there were people who would attempt to chew up a person and spit them out for what they wrote on the forums. Many of us have learned to keep quiet and avoid controversy. Any kind of preference for anything, or direct confession of anything especially in terms of prefernces or a complaint, can start a whole barrage.... and sharing that-- tips off others who are trawling for controversy or have certain issues that they can't get over.
People like me did not come to this site to argue. I have no desire to argue on or off of the forum. I don't need headaches.
there is nothing scary about discussing a topic. It was what Cathy said and I agreed- this- based on past behaviors of others in the forums.

--hide--

clap clap clap

11/20/2012 new

(Quote) John-857142 said: Depending on temperaments, having some different interests gives them an opportunity ...
(Quote) John-857142 said:

Depending on temperaments, having some different interests gives them an opportunity to be apart for awhile. For many, too much togetherness can be stifiling. For others, any separation is misery.

--hide--

Yep! to each their own kind of love!

11/20/2012 new

(Quote) John-132457 said: Queen Elizabeth and Prince Philip are celebrating their 65th anniversary. I heard this quote from ...
(Quote) John-132457 said:

Queen Elizabeth and Prince Philip are celebrating their 65th anniversary. I heard this quote from Prince Philip:

"It's the secret of a happy marriage to have different interests."

--hide--

OK. AMEN TO That. Just as long as the man thinks my interests are worthwhile for me and is positive about them and does not make life difficult if I go to my interests. I don't want to be around anyone who has an issue with it... but I would wish for someone who think it is great and that having interests is great.

11/20/2012 new

(Quote) Donna-871766 said:

--hide--

THANK YOU Donna. Again, I never ever came here to fight and won't put up with that sort of thing. If someone wants to start a barrage of sorts, I am gone.

11/20/2012 new

(Quote) Marian-83994 said: THANK YOU Donna. Again, I never ever came here to fight and won't put up with that so...
(Quote) Marian-83994 said:

THANK YOU Donna. Again, I never ever came here to fight and won't put up with that sort of thing. If someone wants to start a barrage of sorts, I am gone.

--hide--

I picked up on that pretty quick too Marian. I have always been a peacekeeper and I am not going to change now. Oh the things that make you go - HUM!?!?! rolling eyes

11/20/2012 new

(Quote) Donna-871766 said: (Quote) Marian-83994 said: THANK YOU Donna. Again, I never ever ca...

Quote:
Marian-83994 said:

I picked up on that pretty quick too Marian. I have always been a peacekeeper and I am not going to change now. Oh the things that make you go - HUM!?!?!

--hide--

YES I am sick of all of it. No tolerance anymore. Note- I don't even write full sentences if I can get away with it...

Posts 171 - 176 of 176