Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

11/16/2012 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: (Quote) Mike-646924 said: The Ladies can have her INTERESTS! SHE CAN DO WH...
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Quote:
Mike-646924 said:

The Ladies can have her INTERESTS! SHE CAN DO WHATEVER SHE WANTS; JUST AS LONG SHE LETS ME DO WAHTEVER MY INTERESTS/ ACTIVITIES ETC. JUST AS LONG WHEN I GET HOME MAYBE OUT WITHTHE GUY'S OR WHATEVER THERE BETTER BE DIINER ON THE TABLE ALONG WITH A "COLD ONE" THEN WE CAN TALK ABOUT EACH OTHERS INTERESTS (COMPARE NOTES ETC) "PEACE"!!

Hey Mike,

This is funny stuff!! Love the humorous approach you took here.

Would a "Spam" casserole peak your "interest" for dinner???

--hide--

Linda,

Spam casserole? No thanks. I will have the boiled chicken livers and gizzards. laughing laughing

Blessings, Praying hug rose

Leon

11/16/2012 new

[quote]Marian-83994 said:

But relationship is built on share experiences first. So that sharing those experiences makes two people want to get closer and share more time dreams etc../quote]But relationshipis built on share experiences first.

I know a couple who has been so close it's rediculous. They practically follow each other to the bathroom and they've been married over 50 years.
This is extreme but everyone has to draw the limit somewhere.

11/16/2012 new

(Quote) Leon-593843 said: (Quote) Linda-624584 said: (Quote) Mike-646924 said:
(Quote) Leon-593843 said:

Quote:
Linda-624584 said:

Quote:
Mike-646924 said:

The Ladies can have her INTERESTS! SHE CAN DO WHATEVER SHE WANTS; JUST AS LONG SHE LETS ME DO WAHTEVER MY INTERESTS/ ACTIVITIES ETC. JUST AS LONG WHEN I GET HOME MAYBE OUT WITHTHE GUY'S OR WHATEVER THERE BETTER BE DIINER ON THE TABLE ALONG WITH A "COLD ONE" THEN WE CAN TALK ABOUT EACH OTHERS INTERESTS (COMPARE NOTES ETC) "PEACE"!!

Hey Mike,

Linda,

Spam casserole? No thanks. I will have the boiled chicken livers and gizzards.

Blessings,

Leon

--hide--

Spam should be saved in the pantry for a food shortage. It would be a quick way to enrich caloric intake when needed for survival. Sorry to those who like it. Again, save it for the upcoming food shortage.

11/16/2012 new

(Quote) Marian-904978 said: (Quote) Marian-83994 said: But relationship is built on share experiences...
(Quote) Marian-904978 said:

[quote]Marian-83994 said:

But relationship is built on share experiences first. So that sharing those experiences makes two people want to get closer and share more time dreams etc../quote]But relationshipis built on share experiences first.

I know a couple who has been so close it's rediculous. They practically follow each other to the bathroom and they've been married over 50 years.
This is extreme but everyone has to draw the limit somewhere.

--hide--

Amazing. Perhaps they are happy and have a nice equilibrium going for themselves. Amazing to meet another Marian here!!! Welcome!

11/16/2012 new

(Quote) Leon-593843 said: (Quote) Linda-624584 said: (Quote) Mike-646924 said:
(Quote) Leon-593843 said:

Quote:
Linda-624584 said:

Quote:
Mike-646924 said:

Hey Mike,

Linda,

Spam casserole? No thanks. I will have the boiled chicken livers and gizzards.

Blessings,

Leon

--hide--

Actually I will take the livers and gizzards too. tongue

11/16/2012 new

(Quote) Anne-886704 said: I don't know where to begin on a response to the post. I'm assuming maybe this question is a joke...
(Quote) Anne-886704 said: I don't know where to begin on a response to the post. I'm assuming maybe this question is a joke?
--hide--

Anne, I truly admire your response. I, too, am still wondering whether it is a ponderable philosophical introspection from the outer-space or some painful entertainment conversation of sorts?

11/16/2012 new
I love to crochet, and have waiting a large box with about 100 balls of cotton thread to make a bedspread. I do know there are quite a few men who also crochet, any here? biggrin
11/16/2012 new

(Quote) Victor-544727 said: I dunno. I thought the whole point of getting into a relationship with someone was to become a p...
(Quote) Victor-544727 said:

I dunno. I thought the whole point of getting into a relationship with someone was to become a part of that other person's life while making that person a part of yours, with the intent of potentially creating a life together. I always thought a couple should take part in each others' individual interests and create something new together.

Then again, maybe I'm completely wrong. At least that's what this fella seems to be implying.

I'll put it this way: A man who looks for a woman with either no interests of her own, or one who is willing to give up her interests from the minute he walks into her life isn't looking for a relationship or a girlfriend... he's looking to be catered to and for a personal servant to accommodate him. He's not looking to be a part of her life, he's looking to take over her life.

And that's only where it begins in many cases. Eventually, that type of control ends-up dictating her relationships with her family and friends, if she's even fortunate enough to be allowed to maintain them at all.

I could go on and on, but these subjects aggravate me, and I think I've gotten my point across.

--hide--
That describes my ex. don't want that again!

11/16/2012 new

There is nothing scarier than speaking to a gent that has NO outside interests or real friends, it makes one ponder why and how will he percieve a possible relationship to be. I once dated a gent who had no outside interests and expected me to become his whole world, it becomes very suffociating. I believe it's healthy for both men and women to have their own interests even if they are in a relationship, as long as they don't allow those same interest to eat up all their time and then they neglect their romantic relationship.

11/16/2012 new
Right on, Jackie!
Posts 81 - 90 of 176