Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Nov 19th 2012 new

(Quote) Kenneth-887697 said: It is probably a bit selfish of me to do this, but, I am in need of guidance/help. I have been ...
(Quote) Kenneth-887697 said:

It is probably a bit selfish of me to do this, but, I am in need of guidance/help. I have been struggling with my faith and relationship with Christ lately, and it feels like I've been drifting away from Him, and the faith. Like I'm falling. What should I do?

--hide--

Kenneth, I am going to keep you in my prayers as I spend time in front of the exposed Blessed Sacrament today. Just remember that there is nothing that He cannot do and ask God to grant you faith, the gift of the Holy Spirit.

And I came across this bible verse yesterday at a monthly reflection, Hebrews 12:1-3, "Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles. And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us, 2 fixing our eyes on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of faith. For the joy set before him he endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. 3 Consider him who endured such opposition from sinners, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart."

Stay encouraged brother, we all have this moments in our life but it is just a phase.

Blessings,
Jo

Nov 19th 2012 new

Maybe it is because you never have been in serious danger? Jesus was with me when my "chopper crashed in a war zone" every one was dead or dying and I was next in line. I just took my faith very serious, as Jesus to walk me out of the danger zone and I walked out toward him. I am alive, I do have a few cuts from the experience, but feel my Faith saved me, when all around me were dead or dying! Good luck!

Posts 21 - 22 of 22