Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

11/15/2012 new

I think this is a great posting. I myself have thought many times what I can do to improve my profile, or anything else to help meet someone. I hope this being a catholic site that people would respond to your question with respect. I personally think the idea is great. Best of luck.

11/15/2012 new

Welcome Jenny!

I would say that no one will ever tell you anything helpful. It's like applying for a job, you don't get it, and you ask "what could I have done differently" and they never tell you, they say "the other applicant had more relevant experience" or some other lame reason like that.

No one will ever tell you the truth; it puts them too on the spot, and whatever it is, it will be nothing they would every say out loud ("you are not cute enough"; "I want someone within 1.2 miles of my living room sofa;" etc.).

If someone says no thanks, say good luck to you, and move on. hug Praying

11/15/2012 new

Hi Kathy, I don't think people who are not full members are able to read my messages. I think they are only notified when they have a message but cannot read it. You are right, when I have asked for feedback I did not receive it. Oh well, thanks be to God that life goes on!

11/15/2012 new

Thanks Brendan!

11/15/2012 new

Thanks Pat. That's true I didn't think about it as putting them on the spot but in fact that would be the case. I guess because of the hiddenness, for lack of a better word, of the online environment we may do/write things we normally wouldn't do in the offline environment.

11/16/2012 new

I accept them as they are. I only add my 2 cents if they ASK me. I do at the end of my 20 questions ask for their input, but otherwise it would be best if they kept it to themselves. two cents

Posts 11 - 16 of 16