Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

11/17/2012 new

(Quote) Tim-734178 said: 83 pounds for me. Took 18 months or so but it had to come off. 285-202 last trip to Drs office. Hardest th...
(Quote) Tim-734178 said: 83 pounds for me. Took 18 months or so but it had to come off. 285-202 last trip to Drs office. Hardest thing ive ever done except quit smoking 12 years ago.
--hide--
WOW! That is TWO HUGE GOALS! Congratulations Tim! So how does that math pan out? 4.6 lbs a month that is pretty good. I am sure that some months were easier than others but that is GREAT!

11/17/2012 new

(Quote) Eve-95142 said: Congratulations, Loretta on your accomplishment!
(Quote) Eve-95142 said:

Congratulations, Loretta on your accomplishment!

--hide--
Thank you biggrin

11/17/2012 new

(Quote) Kathleen-5781 said: Congratulations Loretta!
(Quote) Kathleen-5781 said:

Congratulations Loretta!

--hide--
I'm hearing Elvis in my head.... Thank you. thank you very much ha haha

11/17/2012 new

(Quote) Missy-358855 said: Way to go, Loretta!! That is awsome! It feels good, doesn't it?! I'm so proud for you! I ...
(Quote) Missy-358855 said:

Way to go, Loretta!! That is awsome! It feels good, doesn't it?! I'm so proud for you! I lost 30 pounds last year and have managed to keep it off, also. Keep up the great work!

--hide--
WOO HOO!!! we are two peas in the same pod... ha ha Congratulations to you as well and thanks! It does feel great to get into some of my clothes. I have gotten rid of alot of my clothes and my daughter has encouraged me to get rid of things that "she " considers dated lol. I am looking forward to newer clothes and a fun, but age appropriate look.

11/17/2012 new

(Quote) Eric-114571 said: Awesome. Congrats!
(Quote) Eric-114571 said:

Awesome. Congrats!

--hide--
Thanks bunches Eric!!!

11/17/2012 new

(Quote) MaryAlice-97161 said: I wouldn't mess with the before AND after pics ... just post current ones ... the ...
(Quote) MaryAlice-97161 said:

I wouldn't mess with the before AND after pics ... just post current ones ... the new you!

--hide--
I am reallly hoping to get some newer ones up soon. I am sure that folks will figure out the before and after without my pointing it out.

11/17/2012 new

(Quote) MaryAlice-97161 said: Yay! Good for you, Loretta ... what an accomplishment! :clap :clap :clap And p...
(Quote) MaryAlice-97161 said:

Yay! Good for you, Loretta ... what an accomplishment! :clap :clap :clap

And post some new pics when you can ... there's no hurry!

--hide--
Thanks so much!!!

11/17/2012 new

(Quote) Sheila-371804 said: CONGRATULATIONS Loretta !!! on all your hard work ! You look lovely !!! God bless,Sh...
(Quote) Sheila-371804 said:

CONGRATULATIONS Loretta !!! on all your hard work ! You look lovely !!!

God bless,
Sheila

--hide--
Thanks Sheila, you'll have to check out my more current pictures once I get them posted.

11/17/2012 new

(Quote) Kahirup-898887 said: Congratulations! What's your secret? I still am 20 pounds over my ideal body weight and it&...
(Quote) Kahirup-898887 said:

Congratulations! What's your secret? I still am 20 pounds over my ideal body weight and it's such a pain to shed it.

--hide--
Lots of veggies, portion size, and weight watchers points system. YOU CAN DO it!!!! I know that if you are like me at all your head has to be in the game other wise there is no point in starting though. Good Luck and God bless if you decide to kcik start your weightloss.

11/17/2012 new

(Quote) Mary-814080 said: Congrats. Loretta, you look marvelous!!! Keep up the good work.
(Quote) Mary-814080 said:

Congrats. Loretta, you look marvelous!!! Keep up the good work.

--hide--
Thanks Mary, but these are pictures of the old version of me.... I'm still needing to post more current pictures. Please pray that I can figure out my digital camera lol

Posts 51 - 60 of 78