Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

I can't believe how vicious and mean they are...O'Reilly shows clips on his show (I like O'Reilly because he is an idenpendent and not biased). So many of the liberal talk show hosts say things unimagineable....one was talking about how he wished someone dead but not in hell...he was talking about Laura Ingram I believe and how she was a b****. Of course we know how Sarah Palin got treated as a conservative female from all their website and twitters. We also know about their "comedians". They are horrible to women but they puport to support them. Anyway, he showed a whole bunch of clips last night....don't remember all of them but they were horrible.

I just don't get it.

Then, when Rush called Sandra Fluke a hoar all hell broke loose and he apologized....still loss some sponsors though.....that is the worse thing I ever heard the conservatives say about anyone though whereas the liberals tell people to die, etc.

Why?

Should conservatives stop being so Christian? (no, of course not)

11/15/2012 new

(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said: I can't believe how vicious and mean they are...O'Reilly shows clips on his show (I like...
(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said:

I can't believe how vicious and mean they are...O'Reilly shows clips on his show (I like O'Reilly because he is an idenpendent and not biased). So many of the liberal talk show hosts say things unimagineable....one was talking about how he wished someone dead but not in hell...he was talking about Laura Ingram I believe and how she was a b****. Of course we know how Sarah Palin got treated as a conservative female from all their website and twitters. We also know about their "comedians". They are horrible to women but they puport to support them. Anyway, he showed a whole bunch of clips last night....don't remember all of them but they were horrible.

I just don't get it.

Then, when Rush called Sandra Fluke a hoar all hell broke loose and he apologized....still loss some sponsors though.....that is the worse thing I ever heard the conservatives say about anyone though whereas the liberals tell people to die, etc.

Why?

Should conservatives stop being so Christian? (no, of course not)

--hide--
A lot of them say people the don't like should be dead!

11/16/2012 new

Oh...and this poor 19 year old in WA got death threads and his family got death threats when he legally when hunting for an octopus! I mean they voted to kill people (physician assisted suicide, abortions) but they send death threats over an octopus....I just don't get it.

11/16/2012 new

(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said: Oh...and this poor 19 year old in WA got death threads and his family got death threats when he ...

Oh...and this poor 19 year old in WA got death threads and his family got death threats when he legally when hunting for an octopus! I mean they voted to kill people (physician assisted suicide, abortions) but they send death threats over an octopus....I just don't get it.

--hide--

Liberalism is a mental disorder

11/16/2012 new

Careful viewing as they contain horrible disgusting death threats and bad language against her.

www.youtube.com

They even threatened her DAUGHTER

www.huffingtonpost.com

11/16/2012 new

Ed Schultz referred to Conservative Talk Radio Host Laura Ingraham a #@#@ and he didn't apologize!

www.sodahead.com

inappropriate language in above link

11/16/2012 new

www.mediaite.com

When Stacey, a black woman, supported Romney, she got death threats.

Careful viewing link...bad language.

11/16/2012 new

www.lauraingraham.com

Romney got tons death threats after the debate and the media ignored it...they never would have done that with Obama!

careful viewing...I haven't read the whole thing to know if their is inappropriate language

11/16/2012 new

(Quote) Ron-481546 said: Liberalism is a mental disorder
(Quote) Ron-481546 said:

Liberalism is a mental disorder

--hide--

...but they are masters at manipulation....look how the president got so "offended" that the repubicans didn't want Rice as the new secretary of state...where is the offense at FOUR Americans being dead while they lied about the "why". And they were so "offended" when Rush made one comment about Fluke....but all of them do it all the time....I just don't get it....how they get away with so much.

11/16/2012 new

(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said: Careful viewing as they contain horrible disgusting death threats and bad language against her.<...

Careful viewing as they contain horrible disgusting death threats and bad language against her.

www.youtube.com

They even threatened her DAUGHTER

www.huffingtonpost.com

--hide--
The next time a liberal talks to you like that, ask them if we should abolish our two party system, eliminate the Republican party, ban conservative talk radio and appoint the President dictator for life. I did just that recently, and the person couldn't come up with an answer.

Posts 1 - 10 of 20