Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Nov 17th 2012 new

I've learned to pamper myself, (buying flowers, massages, etc)

Nothing wrong with it.

Nov 17th 2012 new

I've learned to pamper myself, (buying flowers, massages, etc)

Nothing wrong with it.

Nov 18th 2012 new
I love taking myself to the movies! I'm a great date :)
Nov 18th 2012 new

(Quote) Kelly-846180 said: I love taking myself to the movies! I'm a great date :)
(Quote) Kelly-846180 said: I love taking myself to the movies! I'm a great date :)
--hide--

Me too! Even Daniel Craig likes my company! Battling eyelashes laughing

Nov 18th 2012 new

Go with your invisible man to see Lincoln. Daniel Day Lewis was awesome!

Nov 18th 2012 new

(Quote) Pat-5351 said: Go with your invisible man to see Lincoln. Daniel Day Lewis was awesome!
(Quote) Pat-5351 said:

Go with your invisible man to see Lincoln. Daniel Day Lewis was awesome!

--hide--

Ok, Pat, but this time I have to insist that he pay for his own popcorn.

Nov 19th 2012 new
I move around for work, so I'm used to taking myself to movies, dinner, wine tastings.. You know... Everything. No big deal!
Nov 20th 2012 new

Lol! You're describing my ex IRL!!! Bahaha!

Nov 20th 2012 new

Geez, what haven't I done alone?

When I first got divorced my "never married sister of good intention" said you should go to a bar...so off I go like an idiot and the only three guys I attract are: two over 60, one of which said "I'd like to see you ..."; the second just wanted to show me how his smart phone played videos of all his favorite rock songs; and another 45ish who told me so rehearsed sob story about just returning from a funeral, please.

So after that disappointing baptism by depression, I go nearly everywhere by myself and have as much fun as is to be had.

I've seen Flight (very fleshy first 5-7 min and a nasty crack shot of Denzel, ew). Saw Skyfall with a hiking group, way too long but Adele pulls off the theme song beautifully!

Nov 20th 2012 new

I envy you ladies going to the movies is something I have never been able to do alone.

Posts 11 - 20 of 31