Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

11/17/2012 new

I've learned to pamper myself, (buying flowers, massages, etc)

Nothing wrong with it.

11/17/2012 new

I've learned to pamper myself, (buying flowers, massages, etc)

Nothing wrong with it.

11/18/2012 new
I love taking myself to the movies! I'm a great date :)
11/18/2012 new

(Quote) Kelly-846180 said: I love taking myself to the movies! I'm a great date :)
(Quote) Kelly-846180 said: I love taking myself to the movies! I'm a great date :)
--hide--

Me too! Even Daniel Craig likes my company! Battling eyelashes laughing

11/18/2012 new

Go with your invisible man to see Lincoln. Daniel Day Lewis was awesome!

11/18/2012 new

(Quote) Pat-5351 said: Go with your invisible man to see Lincoln. Daniel Day Lewis was awesome!
(Quote) Pat-5351 said:

Go with your invisible man to see Lincoln. Daniel Day Lewis was awesome!

--hide--

Ok, Pat, but this time I have to insist that he pay for his own popcorn.

11/19/2012 new
I move around for work, so I'm used to taking myself to movies, dinner, wine tastings.. You know... Everything. No big deal!
11/20/2012 new

Lol! You're describing my ex IRL!!! Bahaha!

11/20/2012 new

Geez, what haven't I done alone?

When I first got divorced my "never married sister of good intention" said you should go to a bar...so off I go like an idiot and the only three guys I attract are: two over 60, one of which said "I'd like to see you ..."; the second just wanted to show me how his smart phone played videos of all his favorite rock songs; and another 45ish who told me so rehearsed sob story about just returning from a funeral, please.

So after that disappointing baptism by depression, I go nearly everywhere by myself and have as much fun as is to be had.

I've seen Flight (very fleshy first 5-7 min and a nasty crack shot of Denzel, ew). Saw Skyfall with a hiking group, way too long but Adele pulls off the theme song beautifully!

11/20/2012 new

I envy you ladies going to the movies is something I have never been able to do alone.

Posts 11 - 20 of 31