Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

11/17/2012 new

I am on board with this completely. rosary theheart

11/17/2012 new

(Quote) Laura-56149 said: That is so wonderful, Therese!! I have had this picture with the prayers for many year...
(Quote) Laura-56149 said:

That is so wonderful, Therese!! I have had this picture with the prayers for many years and found it on the web so I could share it. I have a little granddaughter in heaven that was killed through abortion. It is so very important to pray for these little lives so they may be spared
God bless you

--hide--

Laura, I am sorry to hear of your aborted granddaughter. How wonderful that you have been praying this prayer for her!

11/17/2012 new

Praying rosary

theheart

11/17/2012 new

(Quote) Therese-632256 said: Laura, I am sorry to hear of your aborted granddaughter. How wonderful that you ha...
(Quote) Therese-632256 said:

Laura, I am sorry to hear of your aborted granddaughter. How wonderful that you have been praying this prayer for her!

--hide--

Thank you hug I feel so strongly about preventing these tragedies that the world is closing their eyes to. We need to be their voice and advocates.

Thank you for being an advocate and teaching others to be.

11/18/2012 new

(Quote) Laura-56149 said: That is so wonderful, Therese!! I have had this picture with the prayers for many year...
(Quote) Laura-56149 said:

That is so wonderful, Therese!! I have had this picture with the prayers for many years and found it on the web so I could share it. I have a little granddaughter in heaven that was killed through abortion. It is so very important to pray for these little lives so they may be spared
God bless you

--hide--

hug Prayers for you Laura, for your family's healing, thank you for the explantion of this beautiful painting. with love and Grace thank you.
rose

11/18/2012 new

Thanks, Laura. I did not know of this Devotion.

I miscarried 7 babies (Elena Isabel, Fernando, Santiago, Jose Isaac, Maria de Loretto, Miriam and Dani... yes, I named them all). I know our Lady took them by their hands and presented them to Jesus. I had a revelation that they were to show ther way to our Lady to those unborn babies who were lost, since mine DID recognize her voice. I know that they pray for me and their father.

I wish people knew that unborn babies do not turn into angels... We are separate creatures of God...

I wonder if those saying the prayer you propose can name their adopted baby. If their mother/father did no do so, someone should. It is very important in the Biblical Tradition to have a name.

I often pray for those who are thinking of commiting an abortion (as well as for those dieying alone, on the brink of suicide, euthanasia...). One must also be moved to pray for the soul of that mother, so that she may know His Mercy.

Bless you,

Mari

11/18/2012 new

(Quote) Mari-894290 said: Thanks, Laura. I did not know of this Devotion. I miscarried 7 babies (Elena Isabel, Fe...
(Quote) Mari-894290 said:

Thanks, Laura. I did not know of this Devotion.

I miscarried 7 babies (Elena Isabel, Fernando, Santiago, Jose Isaac, Maria de Loretto, Miriam and Dani... yes, I named them all). I know our Lady took them by their hands and presented them to Jesus. I had a revelation that they were to show ther way to our Lady to those unborn babies who were lost, since mine DID recognize her voice. I know that they pray for me and their father.

I wish people knew that unborn babies do not turn into angels... We are separate creatures of God...

I wonder if those saying the prayer you propose can name their adopted baby. If their mother/father did no do so, someone should. It is very important in the Biblical Tradition to have a name.

I often pray for those who are thinking of commiting an abortion (as well as for those dieying alone, on the brink of suicide, euthanasia...). One must also be moved to pray for the soul of that mother, so that she may know His Mercy.

Bless you,

Mari

--hide--

I am so sorry that you went through such pain and loss. My dear friend has had two miscarriages. The second one she was 41/2mos. pregnant and she had to be induced and deliver her dead baby. The gift was that she was able to hold her and say goodbye.
Naming my granddaughter has brought me great comfort. I ask her to pray for us and pray that her parents forgive themselves.

Blessings to you, Mari hug

11/18/2012 new

Hello. I pray the prayer about adopting an unborn baby every night before I go to bed. One night after praying this I had a dream. In my dream there was a lot of babies playing. I asked the babies who their father was. The babies said "you are". I then asked the babies who their mother was. I never recieved an answer on that.

11/18/2012 new

Praying Praying Praying

11/18/2012 new
Hello Mari, Thank you for sharing about the loss, and the salvation and intercession of your babies. I agree with you about people calling them angels. I am sure it is most often said simply to mean that they are now with God in Heaven, and that people say it to comfort the grieving, but you are so right they remain human beings, sons and daughters of the parents. After my Mom passed away, I was put in charge of most of her papers. She and my Dad had eight of us together, and we knew she also had miscarriages along the way, and she did speak of our brothers and sisters we would someday meet in Heaven. I found among her papers a sheet of paper with the names of her five miscarried children. She was uncertain of the gender so she gave each a boy's name and a girl's name as well. So now, often when I am asked how many in my family I say eight plus five, to recognize my other siblings. Thank you once again for sharing. God bless you. John
Posts 11 - 20 of 42