Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Nov 23rd 2012 new

(Quote) Andrew-17521 said: Hello. I pray the prayer about adopting an unborn baby every night before I go to bed. One night ...
(Quote) Andrew-17521 said:

Hello. I pray the prayer about adopting an unborn baby every night before I go to bed. One night after praying this I had a dream. In my dream there was a lot of babies playing. I asked the babies who their father was. The babies said "you are". I then asked the babies who their mother was. I never recieved an answer on that.

--hide--

What a wonderful image this is Andrew! Thanks for sharing it!

Nov 23rd 2012 new

(Quote) John-746882 said: Laura, Your post has inspired me to increase this prayer from saying it twice each morning to five times ...
(Quote) John-746882 said: Laura, Your post has inspired me to increase this prayer from saying it twice each morning to five times each morning. It's the year of Faith, let's be bold in the good things we ask of God! I believe that's what He wants. John
--hide--

John, you had inspired me to up my prayer as well!! Thank you God, for faithful, inspiring people in my life heart !

Posts 41 - 42 of 42