Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Nov 17th 2012 new

Prayers for your dear mother, Chuck, that Gid's healing reach her through the hands of her caregivers. Praying rosary Praying

Nov 17th 2012 new

Praying Praying rosary

Nov 17th 2012 new

Sorry, of course that should be God's healing.

Nov 17th 2012 new

Chuck, prayers for your Mom and you both, that all will be well.

Nov 17th 2012 new

Praying Prayers for serenity during this trial. All will pass and know God is with you every step.

Nov 17th 2012 new

Praying that Christmas is joyous despite what comes soon afterward, that she endure the treatments with all the grace available through our Blessed Mother Immaculate.
rosary theheart rosary

Nov 18th 2012 new

(Quote) Chuck-209629 said: Please pray for my mom. She is going to start treatments for CLL Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia aft...
(Quote) Chuck-209629 said:

Please pray for my mom. She is going to start treatments for CLL Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia after Christmas. I don't know anything about this but will be learning as much as I can about it.

Keep the Faith
Chuck

--hide--
I pray that God gives your mother the strength to endure. angel angel

Nov 18th 2012 new

Thank you all. I know that God will provide the skills to all the people who will be working with my mom and that what ever the out come will be what God had planned. Praying hug rosary theheart

Keep the Faith
Chuck

Nov 18th 2012 new

If anyone has any experience or knowledge of this please let me know.

Keep the Faith
Chuck

Nov 18th 2012 new
(Quote) If anyone has any experience or knowledge of this please let me know. Keep the Faith Chuck
(Quote) If anyone has any experience or knowledge of this please let me know. Keep the Faith Chuck
--hide--
Hi Chuck, Each experience is different but I can share mine, from a couple different perspectives. I've seen my sister be healed, quite miraculously in my opinion, of aggressive cancer. She went through all the trials of the treatment of breast cancer, chemo, double mastectomy, etc, came through it, only to have it resurface twice, and both times she was spared. The last time was a week before my mother's death, and I believe my Mom's prayers were the critical factor in changing her third incidence into a "misdiagnosis". During that third time my sister knew she was not going to make it, but the miracle of my Mom's prayers pulled her through it. On the other side of the same story is the loss of a parent, which was of course difficult for us. We had lost our Dad some twenty one years earlier, and then (almost three years ago now) we were now losing our Mom. How to cope with that, if that's what's happening? I can only say I think you're doing the right thing now, asking for prayer. Spend time with her if you can. My Mom suffered for years with a disease. In my heart I knew her time was coming. The day before she passed away was a workday, and I was so busy in the midst of all this "important" stuff, but I said, ten years from now am I going to remember this nonsense, or am I going to remember spending time with her? I went to the the nursing home that morning and spent time with her. She fell asleep holding my hand, and I kept holding it until she woke up, and she smiled and said, "Oh, you're still holding my hand." She was so appreciative. Those were the last moments I spent with her as she passed the next morning. I am so grateful I chose the better thing that morning. I hope in some way my experience, my sister's and my Mom's life helps you. I will pray for you and your Mom, and recommend you in prayer to my Mom as well as to my sister. God bless you in this tough time. John
Posts 21 - 30 of 40