Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

11/17/2012 new

I didn't get done with work til 8:30. My plans got cancelled so my daughter and I grabbed McD's for supper. As soon as we got home about 1 1/2 hrs ago she went to bed leaving me here to sit by myself with the computer

11/17/2012 new

(Quote) Celia-821539 said: Just thought I would throw this out there so maybe those of us who had a date with the laundry di...
(Quote) Celia-821539 said:

Just thought I would throw this out there so maybe those of us who had a date with the laundry didn't feel like we were the "only ones sitting home on a Friday night".

I was home tonight, alone. My evening consisted of getting a nasty letter through my attorney from my ex husband's attorney. I cried. Then I did laundry. Then I vacuumed. And now I am posting this to see what everyone else was up to.

Is there anyone else who sat at home alone tonight?????

--hide--

Celia, a nasty letter at the end of the day, at least clears your sinuses. Life gets better a little at a time. It's not what happens today, but what you choose for tomorrow to look forward to that chases the blues away. I hope you have a great Sat.

I came home to an empty house 12 hrs after leaving this morning, so it felt good to be alone. Then it happened, my son got home and carried a pint of Blue Bell ice cream past me as I lay on the couch, I didn't move, but it looked mighty good. I know when he takes off for his next duty or moves on to finish his degree I will miss him. :-) Oh well, next chapter.

11/17/2012 new

I spent the day in my pjs. I've been laid up all week with a nasty virus.

11/17/2012 new
Hi there, I hope you're feeling better and I think you did the right thing by keeping busy. When I'm alone such as tonight, I try, TRY! To count my blessings, read a good book or watch a good program ( hard to do) on TV. Tonight I watched Grimm and did some Yoga stretches as I watched the silly program.
11/17/2012 new
11/17/2012 new

(Quote) Eve-95142 said: I spent the day in my pjs. I've been laid up all week with a nasty virus.
(Quote) Eve-95142 said:

I spent the day in my pjs. I've been laid up all week with a nasty virus.

--hide--

biggrin Hope you feel better!

11/17/2012 new

Yep, I'm home alone with the two cats hellokitty hellokitty a fire glowing in the fireplace , rain softly falling on the skylight, music playing in the background note , and a HUGE pot of homemade roasted red pepper-vegetable soup cooling on the stove stir the pot! Its getting cold! . I almost made the corn muffins to go with it, but decided that I didn't need to dirty more than one dish and spoon tonight!

11/17/2012 new
My weekend for the children so Im not alone this friday!!!!
11/17/2012 new

Slept like a baby cloudnine

11/17/2012 new
(Quote) Tim-734178 said: My weekend for the children so Im not alone this friday!!!!
(Quote) Tim-734178 said: My weekend for the children so Im not alone this friday!!!!
--hide--

The best kind of not bring alone....getting lots of hugs and love from your kids! hug
Posts 11 - 20 of 64