Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

So you are finally going to meet that dream gal or guy for the very first time. What is your ideal setting for such an occasion?

11/18/2012 new

For a first F2F? That's always a toughy. Something that's not very intimate so I could get to know them as a friend first. Other than that, I don't know. scratchchin

11/18/2012 new

I think anything that's active so it gives you something to do and engage in while also being able to get to know each other. I went and played putt putt and then got ice cream once, and I thought that was a nice first date.

I also think if there's something the two of you have in common, you could think of something a bit more interesting. For example, I'm a percussionist, so if I was going to meet up with someone who was also into music or percussion, we could go to the Rhythm Discovery Center in Indianapolis. It's an interactive percussion museum that I think would be a lot of fun for a date!

11/18/2012 new

(Quote) Kelly-846180 said: I think anything that's active so it gives you something to do and engage in while also being...
(Quote) Kelly-846180 said:

I think anything that's active so it gives you something to do and engage in while also being able to get to know each other. I went and played putt putt and then got ice cream once, and I thought that was a nice first date.

I also think if there's something the two of you have in common, you could think of something a bit more interesting. For example, I'm a percussionist, so if I was going to meet up with someone who was also into music or percussion, we could go to the Rhythm Discovery Center in Indianapolis. It's an interactive percussion museum that I think would be a lot of fun for a date!

--hide--

I completely agree with you on something active. The last few first dates I've been on have all been lunch and it just feels like an interview. I want to discover how we get along while DOING something.

The Rhythm Discovery Center sounds AMAZING. I am a music teacher so I'm sure I would have a ball. Wish it was closer...

11/18/2012 new
I agree with being active. There isnt really much to do where im located but put put and bowling is always fun. Something that i can do with my date where i can be playful and get to know them would be ideal.
11/18/2012 new

What is my ideal first date??? To have a first date! laughing laughing laughing weeping faint

11/18/2012 new
Take me somewhere where we can eat, shop and dance all in one location. Maybe somewhere with karaoke. wink What? No, I'm not singing unless he does first. laughing
11/18/2012 new

One where I actually get invited somewhere and where the first date actually takes place. Sigh ...

11/18/2012 new

(Quote) Angela-374523 said: One where I actually get invited somewhere and where the first date actually takes place. Sigh ....
(Quote) Angela-374523 said:

One where I actually get invited somewhere and where the first date actually takes place. Sigh ...

--hide--

Here's to the Invisible Man! highfive

11/19/2012 new

Mass and Adoration. Then go for a stroll and perhaps end up having a pic nic by the beach or in some park where we can talk and have a laugh. Id leave the dinners and films perhaps for a second date.

Blessings

Posts 1 - 10 of 35