Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Nov 17th 2012 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: I had a feeling you were referring to the other kind of center of attention. I usually prefer mo...
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

I had a feeling you were referring to the other kind of center of attention. I usually prefer more low key events. I always feel more comfortable in smaller groups. It actually surprises me when I find myself to be the center of Attention at events.
--hide--
Brenda,

It sounds like you need to start making waves and, while you're at it, don't forget to direct a wave or two at the gents. smile

Seeking waves but getting waived, irked shhh

John

Nov 17th 2012 new

The only "center of attention" kinda guy I would date is the one who wants to be MY center of attention. wink

Nov 17th 2012 new

(Quote) Peter-449116 said: I once went on a first and only date with a woman like that years ago. My contribution to the eve...
(Quote) Peter-449116 said:

I once went on a first and only date with a woman like that years ago. My contribution to the evening's conversation was the occasional, "that's nice," or "that's interesting." I could have been an axe murderer for all she knew. Reminds me of the country song:

www.youtube.com

--hide--
It sounds like you were being set up for a marriage in fear with you allowed only, "Yes, Dear." Oh, my, what a "career"! rolling eyes

Nov 17th 2012 new

(Quote) Donna-871766 said: The only "center of attention" kinda guy I would date is the one who wants to be MY cen...
(Quote) Donna-871766 said:

The only "center of attention" kinda guy I would date is the one who wants to be MY center of attention.

--hide--
Hi Donna,

Thanks for your take on this matter.

I guess that, if a man wanted everybody's attention, it would make you feel that the significance of the attention you gave him would be diluted.

Would it be all right if he were the center of attention only at work because he had the kind of job required that such as being a news anchor or a quarterback, as long as socially the really important attention he wanted was yours?

Trying to stay centered, cool

John

Nov 17th 2012 new

(Quote) John-759808 said: eek. another John. Yes I have had that experience. I rather not discuss.. LOL!
(Quote) John-759808 said: eek. another John. Yes I have had that experience. I rather not discuss.. LOL!

--hide--
Rather not discuss? Is that a hint that you didn't get a chance to part of the discussion? eyebrow

Nov 17th 2012 new

(Quote) John-184825 said: Hi Donna, Thanks for your take on this matter. I guess that, if a man wanted everybo...
(Quote) John-184825 said:

Hi Donna,

Thanks for your take on this matter.

I guess that, if a man wanted everybody's attention, it would make you feel that the significance of the attention you gave him would be diluted.

Would it be all right if he were the center of attention only at work because he had the kind of job required that such as being a news anchor or a quarterback, as long as socially the really important attention he wanted was yours?

Trying to stay centered,

John

--hide--



Absolutely John, we all have different types of obligations, professionally and socially. He would be astute at fulfilling them in the proper manner.

Nov 17th 2012 new

(Quote) Donna-871766 said: Absolutely John, we all have different types of obligations, professionally and socially....
(Quote) Donna-871766 said:



Absolutely John, we all have different types of obligations, professionally and socially. He would be astute at fulfilling them in the proper manner.

--hide--
Ok, Donna, I'll throw a quarterback your way. shhh Just don't let him get away with a lot of forward passes early on. eyebrow

Too far behind the line of scrimage and punting for now, cool

John

Nov 17th 2012 new

(Quote) John-184825 said: Ok, Donna, I'll throw a quarterback your way. Just don't let him get away with a lot of fo...
(Quote) John-184825 said:

Ok, Donna, I'll throw a quarterback your way. Just don't let him get away with a lot of forward passes early on.

Too far behind the line of scrimage and punting for now,

John

--hide--


Huh, I was married to a musician, a quarterback would be a cakewalk. And don't worry, we will keep in inside the hash marks. biggrin

Nov 17th 2012 new

(Quote) Donna-871766 said: Huh, I was married to a musician, a quarterback would be a cakewalk. And don't worry,...
(Quote) Donna-871766 said:



Huh, I was married to a musician, a quarterback would be a cakewalk. And don't worry, we will keep in inside the hash marks.

--hide--

And if you can't then you'll bury him there, right? eyepopping


theheart

Nov 17th 2012 new
(Quote) John-184825 said: Brenda, It sounds like you need to start making waves and, while you're at it, don't forg...
(Quote) John-184825 said:

Brenda,



It sounds like you need to start making waves and, while you're at it, don't forget to direct a wave or two at the gents.



Seeking waves but getting waived,



John

--hide--


Hi John

I only need to get the attention of the right one! wink

Brenda
Posts 11 - 20 of 131