Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Nov 17th 2012 new

(Quote) Donna-871766 said: Huh, I was married to a musician, a quarterback would be a cakewalk. And don't worry,...
(Quote) Donna-871766 said:

Huh, I was married to a musician, a quarterback would be a cakewalk. And don't worry, we will keep in inside the hash marks.

--hide--
It does sound like you are adept at intercepting forward passes. Good for you. Too many women drop the ball in this regard. eyepopping

Nov 17th 2012 new

(Quote) Victor-544727 said: And if you can't then you'll bury him there, right? <...
(Quote) Victor-544727 said:

And if you can't then you'll bury him there, right?

--hide--

laughing yes, but only up to his knees...... laughing

Nov 17th 2012 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: Hi John I only need to get the attention of the right one! Brenda
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

Hi John

I only need to get the attention of the right one!

Brenda
--hide--
Hi Brenda,

You're rite. laughing

John

Nov 18th 2012 new

(Quote) John-184825 said: Hi Amber, Thanks for your response. Not seeking the spotlight, you don't seem to be a n...
(Quote) John-184825 said:

Hi Amber,

Thanks for your response. Not seeking the spotlight, you don't seem to be a narcissist.

It sounds like you are comfortable neither with giving a lot of attention nor with receiving a lot of it. Since relationships require a lot of personal attention, how does this style fit in with having a relationship?

If we hear that a center-of-attention man is interested in you, maybe we should send him an Amber Alert that you can't provide the twenty-fours-a-day-in-the-sun experience he's burning to have.

Wondering why so many relationships go down in flames and end up needing an Ember Alert,

John

--hide--

You're right, either way I'm bad with attention. I'm not used to getting it, so when I do it's uncomfortable. I also don't really know how to give it...unless it's to a baby or toddler. lol
I honestly wouldn't know how it would effect a relationship since I've never been in one. eyebrow embarassed

Nov 18th 2012 new

(Quote) John-184825 said: Hi Amber, Thanks for your response. Not seeking the spotlight, you don't seem to be a n...
(Quote) John-184825 said:

Hi Amber,

Thanks for your response. Not seeking the spotlight, you don't seem to be a narcissist.

It sounds like you are comfortable neither with giving a lot of attention nor with receiving a lot of it. Since relationships require a lot of personal attention, how does this style fit in with having a relationship?

If we hear that a center-of-attention man is interested in you, maybe we should send him an Amber Alert that you can't provide the twenty-fours-a-day-in-the-sun experience he's burning to have.

Wondering why so many relationships go down in flames and end up needing an Ember Alert,

John

--hide--

Hmm... Re-reading what I wrote last night, maybe all the capitals was a bit much scratchchin biggrin
But honestly, if someone needs to be the center of attention all the time, I doubt I could have a good relationship with them. And I do very much dislike being the center of attention, It'll give me an anxiety attack. sorry shocked

Nov 18th 2012 new

(Quote) Donna-871766 said: (Quote) Victor-544727 said: And if you can't then yo...

Quote:
Victor-544727 said:

And if you can't then you'll bury him there, right?

yes, but only up to his knees......

--hide--

scratchchin Right-side up, or upside down? laughing

theheart

Nov 18th 2012 new

Hi John,

I am not the center of attention type but don't mind being "in the mix" sometimes. I like being noticed and
not being invisible.

I have dated and married the "bad boy" who did enjoy being the center of attention. Truly, I was the
good girl and he was the man who wore the tight jeans, big belt buckle, and had that swagger that
garnered attention. I think the attraction was opposites attract. It was alot of fun for awhile, the
wild ride.

Would I think of dating another COA? Probably because they are usually extroverts. They have a charisma
all their own and confidence. Generally speaking, that personality is really looking to be noticed for something more
than their exterior and if you can peel the layers away and if that person is willing to share more than the top
layer, I'd like to be the pearer!

Nov 18th 2012 new

[quote]Victor-544727 said:

Right-side up, or upside down?

hyper laughing hyper laughing raspberry There is only one way to find out. Are you ready for some football!!!!!!

Nov 18th 2012 new

In my past, the men who were like that quickly showed their true colors of being a womanizer, and I was out of their life. There has to be a balance in a relationship where it is about the couple, not an individual.

Nov 18th 2012 new

(Quote) Donna-871766 said: (Quote) Victor-544727 said: Right-side up, or upsid...

[quote]Victor-544727 said:

Right-side up, or upside down?

There is only one way to find out. Are you ready for some football!!!!!!

--hide--

tongue

Posts 21 - 30 of 131