Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Nov 17th 2012 new

(Quote) Beverly-649723 said: The heck with the name of the movie, Donna, does he still remember the name of the GIRL!
(Quote) Beverly-649723 said:

The heck with the name of the movie, Donna, does he still remember the name of the GIRL!

--hide--

Oh, I bet he does.

I have cleared my memory of all such events. But I will remember every single detail about my last first kiss, with my last first date, whenever the Good Lord shows me who he is........ laughing laughing Praying

Nov 17th 2012 new

(Quote) Beverly-649723 said: (Quote) Daniel-634934 said: No Donna, I suffered a little brain damage f...

Quote:
Daniel-634934 said:

No Donna, I suffered a little brain damage from that kiss

The heck with the name of the movie, Donna, does he still remember the name of the GIRL!

--hide--
I do remember her name. She was a very cute red headed Catholic girl at that!

Nov 17th 2012 new

(Quote) Daniel-634934 said: I do remember her name. She was a very cute red headed Catholic girl at that!
(Quote) Daniel-634934 said:

--hide--
Ahhh--Dan, you've got a great quality about you--you're NOT a "kiss and tell" kind of person--shows your integrity! (Ooops!-What does that imply about my own? scratchchin Nah...I've got integrity, too, but I had to jump-start this thread! cool )

Nov 17th 2012 new

(Quote) Beverly-649723 said: (Quote) Daniel-634934 said: I do remember her name. She was a very cute ...

Quote:
Daniel-634934 said:

Ahhh--Dan, you've got a great quality about you--you're NOT a "kiss and tell" kind of person--shows your integrity! (Ooops!-What does that imply about my own? Nah...I've got integrity, too, but I had to jump-start this thread! )

--hide--
Now that I have thought back to that 1st kiss, I need someone to jump-start my heart faint

Nov 17th 2012 new

(Quote) Daniel-634934 said: Now that I have thought back to that 1st kiss, I need someone to jump-start my heart

Now that I have thought back to that 1st kiss, I need someone to jump-start my heart

--hide--
Now you're "on to something" in that other thread....Carl

Nov 17th 2012 new

(Quote) Daniel-634934 said: Now that I have thought back to that 1st kiss, I need someone to jump-start my heart

Now that I have thought back to that 1st kiss, I need someone to jump-start my heart

--hide--

Daniel, hurry,COME QUICK, the little red headed girl is about to knock on your door....Pucker Up! heartbeat

Nov 17th 2012 new

(Quote) Donna-871766 said: Daniel, hurry,COME QUICK, the little red headed girl is about to knock on your door.....
(Quote) Donna-871766 said:

Daniel, hurry,COME QUICK, the little red headed girl is about to knock on your door....Pucker Up!

--hide--
laughing laughing Now that's what I'd call a JUMP START, Dan!

Nov 17th 2012 new

(Quote) Beverly-649723 said: Time to fess up on that first date! We all probably had knocking knees and sweaty palms, but te...

Time to fess up on that first date! We all probably had knocking knees and sweaty palms, but tell us a bit about your first date--you know, the first REAL DATE! (This could have been in high school to the Prom, a double date to the movies, dinner out, a picnic in the park, etc).

How old were you, and what did you do? Come on, spill all those embarrassing or endearing moments of first dating steps!

--hide--
I didn't go to my prom, so just before my high school graduation I somehow mustered up the courage to ask a cute girl for a date. To my astonishment, she agreed. When I went to pick her up, she was upstairs getting ready while her mother gave me the third degree. She asked me how long I had my driver's license and I told her two weeks. "Two weeks!" she shouted. I quickly countered that I had been driving for about a year- we practiced in a field near my house, but I didn't tell her that. In spite of myself, we were free to go. I had saved my money and took her to see Kenny Rogers and the First Edition, playing at a large hotel in downtown DC. Other than her noticing a lady at another table had the same dress, that part went reasonably well. As soon as I pulled into her driveway, key in hand, she bolted for her front door. That was my first date. I haven't learned a dang thing about women since. boggled

Nov 19th 2012 new
14. Movie. The Sting. Well we went out two more times hen she movied on. First kiss. 12. My birthday party. Ah memories!!
Nov 19th 2012 new

(Quote) Tim-734178 said:14. Movie. The Sting. Well we went out two more times hen she movied on. First kiss. 12. My birthday party....
(Quote) Tim-734178 said:14. Movie. The Sting. Well we went out two more times hen she movied on. First kiss. 12. My birthday party. Ah memories!!
--hide--

I did not like my first kisses as the guy was just learning. It got better later. I bet the guys liked their first kisses better than the ladies did. I think I should stop talking right now or I am sure I will insult someone here. Sorry. sorry I think there is only a certain amount of information some of us can share online... in a public forum. mischievous

Posts 11 - 20 of 23