Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Nov 17th 2012 new

Do CM folk get beyond the monitor for conversations? wink

Nov 17th 2012 new

(Quote) Debra-863721 said: Do CM folk get beyond the monitor for conversations?
(Quote) Debra-863721 said:

Do CM folk get beyond the monitor for conversations?

--hide--
Yup, Debra -- they sure do....... wink

Nov 17th 2012 new
Some of you need to look at my initial post. I'm not really leaving...lol
Nov 17th 2012 new

(Quote) Daniel-634934 said: Some of you need to look at my initial post. I'm not really leaving...lol
(Quote) Daniel-634934 said: Some of you need to look at my initial post. I'm not really leaving...lol
--hide--

Yea, we know. But just in case you were even THINKING about it -------- Don't. tongue Now, go pick up that towel young man.... laughing laughing

Nov 18th 2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: Daniel....thank you. But Carl DID have one thread NONE of us have done. We are.....
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said:

Daniel....thank you. But Carl DID have one thread NONE of us have done. We are.....

--hide--
So who is this Aloha Carl you all speak of?

Nov 18th 2012 new
(Quote) Donna-83441 said: Yah.. The difference is, we women could fill our profiles with Blahhh, Blahhh, Blahhh all ac...
(Quote) Donna-83441 said:

Yah.. The difference is, we women could fill our profiles with Blahhh, Blahhh, Blahhh all across the page because we know y'all don't read them.. You guys just look at the pictures..

--hide--

we are supposed to read them too????
Nov 18th 2012 new

(Quote) Ray-566531 said: (Quote) Leon-593843 said: Daniel,I am not sure any man could...
(Quote) Ray-566531 said:

Quote:
Leon-593843 said:

Daniel,

I am not sure any man could be the next Aloha Carl. He is one of a kind.

I am flattered and honored you would place me in the same company of the men in your post. I will speak only for myself. You can believe me when I say I am competition for no one.

Don't ever concede. Gives the appearance of throwing in the towel. There are tons of great women in your age range just waiting for you to take the next step. Considering your location in Texas, you may have to travel further but it is doable. As the Army slogan goes, "be all that you can be". You are as good as any other man.

Be cautious of every word you post and in your profile. Women read these and get a mental impression of what you are in real life. Give everyone their due respect and love, don't belittle anyone especially publically and you will be fine. If you have any that don't care for you, pray for them. No matter what you are or portray as a person, most people will not be liked by 100% of the membership. Just a way of life.

Your friend in Texas.

Blessings,

Leon

You're right about most people not being liked by 100% of the membership. Meant to talk to you about that, Leon.....

(For the benefit of those who might take that remark seriously -- DON'T.) We enjoy kidding each other.

You mentioned Carl as being one of a kind. True. The same applies to you, Leon, and Jerry, Victor, Daniel, and all of the other men. All of us are unique!!! There are no two identical people on earth. That adds to the interest, spices up life, and makes the world go around. It also makes it challenging at times, but that adds to one's character. (Yeah, speaking of characters....... )

Glad to see your pearls of wisdom (as always).

And blessings to you, too, my Texas amigo....

--hide--

Ray,

Thank you for the kind words. As always, you share a wisdom that makes people feel better about themselves. Now, not being liked by 100% of the members - we will have to discuss that sometimes. laughing laughing

Blessings from Texas my friend, Praying Praying Praying

Leon

Nov 18th 2012 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: (Quote) Daniel-634934 said: (Quote) Jerry-730726 said:...
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Quote:
Daniel-634934 said:

Quote:
Jerry-730726 said:

Daniel....thank you. But Carl DID have one thread NONE of us have done. We are.....

Tell me about it. I think I just laid an egg

Hey Dan,

Since no one else will speak up about Aloha Carl's thread, I'll just spell it out for ya!

Carl would constantly have "Kissing" threads going. They were the most popular ones on CM. The ladies would trip over themselves trying to get in one of his threads.

P.S. In my mind I always referred to him as the "Kissing Bandit".

--hide--

Linda, aloha.

You are so correct. He loved to do "stuff" this Texan likes. I will always remember one of his many famous sayings, "let's all get lip-locked".laughing laughing

Blessings, Praying hug rose

Leon

Nov 18th 2012 new
--hide--

This is just your initiation thread...........next you will be surfing biggrin
Nov 18th 2012 new

(Quote) Marirose-887295 said: So who is this Aloha Carl you all speak of?
(Quote) Marirose-887295 said:

So who is this Aloha Carl you all speak of?

--hide--
Didn't know him...just of him. His "kissing threads" and calling the ladies "young lady" were legendary.Me thinks if I started any such thread it would be "Aloha......Jerry" by the powers that be! Anyway...he might be taken. Think that covers it young lady?

Posts 21 - 30 of 78