Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Nov 18th 2012 new

(Quote) Chris-280015 said: we are supposed to read them too????
(Quote) Chris-280015 said:

we are supposed to read them too????
--hide--
OMG!!! laughing laughing laughing

Nov 18th 2012 new

(Quote) Marirose-887295 said: (Quote) Jerry-730726 said: Daniel....thank you. But Carl DID have one t...
(Quote) Marirose-887295 said:

Quote:
Jerry-730726 said:

Daniel....thank you. But Carl DID have one thread NONE of us have done. We are.....

So who is this Aloha Carl you all speak of?

--hide--
Aloha Carl was a member of the CM family several years ago, and his threads made him very popular here. Like Linda said the women would trip over themselves to get onboard with his threads.

Nov 18th 2012 new

(Quote) Daniel-634934 said: Aloha Carl was a member of the CM family several years ago, and his threads made him very popula...
(Quote) Daniel-634934 said:

Aloha Carl was a member of the CM family several years ago, and his threads made him very popular here. Like Linda said the women would trip over themselves to get onboard with his threads.

--hide--
I liked Carl but I will give all you wonderful men a heads up... Gals want the follow through as much as, if not more than, the flirt alone. Flirting is great fun but I'd prefer to aim my flirting at just one special guy.

Nov 18th 2012 new

(Quote) Marirose-887295 said: So who is this Aloha Carl you all speak of?
(Quote) Marirose-887295 said:

So who is this Aloha Carl you all speak of?

--hide--

Now he will wonder why all these women are suddenly viewing his profile.. laughing laughing He is a very dear friend of mine..

www.catholicmatch.com

Nov 18th 2012 new

Are you referring to Carl's kissing thread? I remember that one! lol

(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: (Quote) Daniel-634934 said: With so many beautiful and charming women here...
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said:

Quote:
Daniel-634934 said:

With so many beautiful and charming women here on CM, I wanted to become the next Aloha Carl I really don't think that is ever going to happen because of the competition I face in the form of: Jerry from Mesquite, Leon from Houston, Victor from Norristown, and Ray from Milwaukee, and the list goes on and on. Therefore, I have decided to concede, and just be one of the average Joe's here.

And you guys thought I was leaving Have a great weekend everybody! I love you all

Daniel....thank you. But Carl DID have one thread NONE of us have done. We are.....

--hide--

Nov 18th 2012 new

(Quote) Angie-853770 said: Are you referring to Carl's kissing thread? I remember that one! lol
(Quote) Angie-853770 said:

--hide--
That would be the one!!wink

Nov 18th 2012 new

Ya mean so many women were into virtual kissing? eyebrow

Nov 18th 2012 new

(Quote) Angie-853770 said: Are you referring to Carl's kissing thread? I remember that one! lol
(Quote) Angie-853770 said:

--hide--

That thread was a lot of fun. In fact, I think I may have even given Carl a kiss! eyepopping

theheart

Nov 18th 2012 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: Ya mean so many women were into virtual kissing?
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

Ya mean so many women were into virtual kissing?

--hide--

Aloha Carl started here about 6 mos after I did.. He did a LOT of kissing threads over the years.. Last time he posted was when they gave that free posting month last Spring..

Nov 18th 2012 new

(Quote) Victor-544727 said: That thread was a lot of fun. In fact, I think I may have even given Carl a kiss!
(Quote) Victor-544727 said:

That thread was a lot of fun. In fact, I think I may have even given Carl a kiss!

--hide--
laughing laughing laughing

Posts 31 - 40 of 78