Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

11/18/2012 new

(Quote) Victor-544727 said: That thread was a lot of fun. In fact, I think I may have even given Carl a kiss!
(Quote) Victor-544727 said:

That thread was a lot of fun. In fact, I think I may have even given Carl a kiss!

--hide--
You were playing "tonsil hockey" with Carl??? shocked referee

11/18/2012 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: You were playing "tonsil hockey" with Carl???
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

You were playing "tonsil hockey" with Carl???

--hide--

You know, Linda, this is how rumors get started! tongue

theheart

11/18/2012 new

(Quote) Donna-871766 said: Please don't goI just found this place.It's not a competitonnor is it...
(Quote) Donna-871766 said:

Please don't go
I just found this place.
It's not a competiton
nor is it a race.

Just a gathering of folks
from all over the place
who like to tell jokes,
and we like your face......

and Jerry's and Leon's, Victor and Ray's
and all the other's from the Sea to the Bay.
One big happy family at the end of the day,
so please by all means, all y'all stay!

--hide--
biggrin Amen to that sister! (very nicely said) and your a poet and don't know it laughing

11/18/2012 new
Oh thank goodness that I didn't post any pictures then. Oops you mean the women! Never mind and Blahh Blahh...

Better give up.. LOL!

(Quote) Donna-83441 said: Yah.. The difference is, we women could fill our profiles with Blahhh, Blahhh, Blahhh all ac...
(Quote) Donna-83441 said:

Yah.. The difference is, we women could fill our profiles with Blahhh, Blahhh, Blahhh all across the page because we know y'all don't read them.. You guys just look at the pictures..

--hide--
11/18/2012 new

Lol...This made me smile today. laughing
And I think you are on the same level as those other guys you mentioned, but since I don't know this Aloha Carl I can't compare you to him wink

11/18/2012 new
I don't know if you meant me or another but thanks!...Not sure If I qualify to be on the same level... You didn't define it but it is implied. [Run away here!!!] No I don't Aloha Carl either but in any case welcome aboard the wacky thread...!

(Quote) Angela-893980 said: Lol...This made me smile today. And I think you are on the same level as those other guys you mentioned, ...
(Quote) Angela-893980 said:

Lol...This made me smile today.
And I think you are on the same level as those other guys you mentioned, but since I don't know this Aloha Carl I can't compare you to him

--hide--
11/18/2012 new

OMG...the worse thing we can do is compare ourselves to others...you are unique in your own way, plus you look good in a tuxedo...and they can't say that! LOL!

11/18/2012 new

(Quote) Jacqueline-198 said: OMG...the worse thing we can do is compare ourselves to others...you are unique in your own way...
(Quote) Jacqueline-198 said:

OMG...the worse thing we can do is compare ourselves to others...you are unique in your own way, plus you look good in a tuxedo...and they can't say that! LOL!

--hide--

eyebrow

11/18/2012 new

(Quote) Mike-646924 said: Amen to that sister! (very nicely said) and your a poet and don't know it
(Quote) Mike-646924 said:

Amen to that sister! (very nicely said) and your a poet and don't know it

--hide--

Thanks Mike wink

11/19/2012 new

(Quote) Angela-893980 said: Lol...This made me smile today. And I think you are on the same level as those other guys yo...
(Quote) Angela-893980 said:

Lol...This made me smile today.
And I think you are on the same level as those other guys you mentioned, but since I don't know this Aloha Carl I can't compare you to him

--hide--
Angela, keep up that smile girl. It looks good on you wink

Posts 41 - 50 of 78