Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

11/19/2012 new

(Quote) Victor-544727 said: (Quote) Angie-853770 said: Are you referring to Carl's kissing thread...
(Quote) Victor-544727 said:

Quote:
Angie-853770 said:

Are you referring to Carl's kissing thread? I remember that one! lol

That thread was a lot of fun. In fact, I think I may have even given Carl a kiss!

--hide--
I'm glad you decided to jump in this thread Victor. Leon once posted something to the ladies that was so sweet that I almost asked him to marry me laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing JUST KIDDING!!!!!

11/19/2012 new

(Quote) Chris-280015 said: we are supposed to read them too????
(Quote) Chris-280015 said:

we are supposed to read them too????
--hide--
Chris, I see MANNNNNY women in your future. wink laughing laughing laughing hug heart rose

11/19/2012 new

(Quote) Daniel-634934 said: I'm glad you decided to jump in this thread Victor. Leon once posted something to the ladies...
(Quote) Daniel-634934 said:

I'm glad you decided to jump in this thread Victor. Leon once posted something to the ladies that was so sweet that I almost asked him to marry me JUST KIDDING!!!!!

--hide--
Daniel, you will probably have to get in line for Leon. The ladies do seem to love you Texas men. wink laughing cowboy hug hersheyskiss rose heart

11/19/2012 new

Awww Daniel! hug Please don't try to be anyone else. Just be yourself. The ladies will love you for being you.Battling eyelashes

wave theheart

11/19/2012 new

(Quote) Daniel-634934 said: (Quote) Victor-544727 said: (Quote) Angie-853770 said:
(Quote) Daniel-634934 said:

Quote:
Victor-544727 said:

Quote:
Angie-853770 said:

Are you referring to Carl's kissing thread? I remember that one! lol

That thread was a lot of fun. In fact, I think I may have even given Carl a kiss!

I'm glad you decided to jump in this thread Victor. Leon once posted something to the ladies that was so sweet that I almost asked him to marry me JUST KIDDING!!!!!

--hide--

Cool your jets, youngin'... Leon and I have got a FB "bromance" working right now, so I'm afraid you're SOL. laughing laughing laughing

theheart

11/19/2012 new

(Quote) Victor-544727 said: Cool your jets, youngin'... Leon and I have got a FB "bromance&qu...

Cool your jets, youngin'... Leon and I have got a FB "bromance" working right now, so I'm afraid you're SOL.

--hide--
Man Victor.....that's my "big brother" you are "bromancing" with! laughing

11/19/2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: (Quote) Victor-544727 said: Cool your jets, youngin&...
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said:

Quote:
Victor-544727 said:

Cool your jets, youngin'... Leon and I have got a FB "bromance" working right now, so I'm afraid you're SOL.

Man Victor.....that's my "big brother" you are "bromancing" with!

--hide--
I LOVE to see guys "Bonding"!! wink laughing laughing

No wonder there's no men for us ladies....You guys are "bromancing" each other. shocked hyper laughing laughing

11/19/2012 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: (Quote) Jerry-730726 said: (Quote) Victor-544727 said:...
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Quote:
Jerry-730726 said:

Quote:
Victor-544727 said:

Man Victor.....that's my "big brother" you are "bromancing" with!

I LOVE to see guys "Bonding"!!

No wonder there's no men for us ladies....You guys are "bromancing" each other.

--hide--

When you look like me, you take what you can get! crazy laughing

theheart

11/19/2012 new

(Quote) Victor-544727 said: When you look like me, you take what you can get!

When you look like me, you take what you can get!

--hide--
Well that 5 minute old picture seems to be working for ya!! wink laughing laughing

11/19/2012 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: (Quote) Victor-544727 said: When you look like me, y...
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Quote:
Victor-544727 said:

When you look like me, you take what you can get!

Well that 5 minute old picture seems to be working for ya!!

--hide--

Yeah, I changed it hoping that they would "come out of the woodwork", but all I'm seeing are the same termites and ants. eyepopping

I guess that's what happens when you become old petrified wood. sad irked

theheart

Posts 51 - 60 of 78