Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Nov 19th 2012 new

(Quote) Victor-544727 said: Yeah, I changed it hoping that they would "come out of the woodwork", but...
(Quote) Victor-544727 said:

Yeah, I changed it hoping that they would "come out of the woodwork", but all I'm seeing are the same termites and ants.

I guess that's what happens when you become old petrified wood.

--hide--
This seems to be "Bugging" you. wink laughing laughing

Maybe it's time to move on to another "Forest". Fresh crop of wood there. laughing laughing laughing

Nov 19th 2012 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: (Quote) Victor-544727 said: Yeah, I changed it hoping that th...
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Quote:
Victor-544727 said:

Yeah, I changed it hoping that they would "come out of the woodwork", but all I'm seeing are the same termites and ants.

This seems to be "Bugging" you.

Maybe it's time to move on to another "Forest". Fresh crop of wood there.

--hide--

scratchchin Ahhh... I'm just a twig buried in the underbrush, Linda! wink hug

theheart

Nov 19th 2012 new

(Quote) Victor-544727 said: (Quote) Linda-624584 said: (Quote) Victor-544727 said:

Quote:
Linda-624584 said:

Quote:
Victor-544727 said:

Ahhh... I'm just a twig buried in the underbrush, Linda!

--hide--

But you're right... it does get a itchy under here from time to time.... boggled3

theheart

Nov 19th 2012 new

(Quote) Victor-544727 said: (Quote) Victor-544727 said: (Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Quote:
Victor-544727 said:

Quote:
Linda-624584 said:

Quote:
Victor-544727 said:

Ahhh... I'm just a twig buried in the underbrush, Linda!

But you're right... it does get a itchy under here from time to time.... 3

--hide--
Aww, I have the perfect "balm" for your itchiness. wink hug hug hersheyskiss rose

Nov 19th 2012 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Aww, I have the perfect "balm" for your itchiness.

Aww, I have the perfect "balm" for your itchiness.

--hide--

Wait... you mean balm works better than the lotion donated by the hunting dogs that pass by on occasion? eyebrow

Hmmm... interesting! Very interesting. scratchchin

theheart

Nov 19th 2012 new

(Quote) Victor-544727 said: vIC...WUT?!

vIC...WUT?!

--hide--

Nov 19th 2012 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: I LOVE to see guys "Bonding"!! No wonder there's no men for us ladi...

I LOVE to see guys "Bonding"!!

No wonder there's no men for us ladies....You guys are "bromancing" each other.

--hide--
Course there's bonding Linda....we all live in the same neighborhood of caves! laughing laughing

Nov 19th 2012 new

(Quote) Victor-544727 said: Wait... you mean balm works better than the lotion donated by the hunting dogs that...

Wait... you mean balm works better than the lotion donated by the hunting dogs that pass by on occasion?

Hmmm... interesting! Very interesting.

--hide--
I heasr Bath & Body Works is running a great sale. wink laughing laughing shhh

Nov 19th 2012 new

(Quote) Victor-544727 said:   Yeah, I changed it hoping that they would "come out of the woodwork", but ...

--hide--

You are not old because if you were the other termites would get a run for their money, or should that be.....wood.... biggrin

Nov 19th 2012 new

(Quote) Victor-544727 said: Yeah, I changed it hoping that they would "come out of the woodwork", but...

--hide--

You are not old because if you were the other termites would get a run for there money... or should that be wood biggrin

Posts 61 - 70 of 78