Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Nov 19th 2012 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: (Quote) Victor-544727 said: Wait... you mean balm works bette...
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Quote:
Victor-544727 said:

Wait... you mean balm works better than the lotion donated by the hunting dogs that pass by on occasion?

Hmmm... interesting! Very interesting.

I heasr Bath & Body Works is running a great sale.

--hide--

So is the guy in the farmhouse out front... and he delivers, too... every morning at 7am when he lets his dog out. boggled

That dog is more punctual than the milkman! wide eyed

theheart

Nov 19th 2012 new
(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Chris, I see MANNNNNY women in your future.

Chris, I see MANNNNNY women in your future.

--hide--

So,should I be looking over my shoulder??
Nov 19th 2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: Daniel....thank you. But Carl DID have one thread NONE of us have done. We are..... Chicken???...
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said:

Daniel....thank you. But Carl DID have one thread NONE of us have done. We are..... Chicken???

--hide--

Chicken??? Chirp Chirp

wave Battling eyelashes

laughing

Nov 19th 2012 new

(Quote) Daniel-634934 said: With so many beautiful and charming women here on CM, I wanted to become the next Aloha Carl I r...
(Quote) Daniel-634934 said:

With so many beautiful and charming women here on CM, I wanted to become the next Aloha Carl I really don't think that is ever going to happen because of the competition I face in the form of: Jerry from Mesquite, Leon from Houston, Victor from Norristown, and Ray from Milwaukee, and the list goes on and on. Therefore, I have decided to concede, and just be one of the average Joe's here.

And you guys thought I was leaving Have a great weekend everybody! I love you all

--hide--

I respectfully disagree with you, Daniel ... you're NOT one of the average Joe's around here ... quite the contrary!

wave Battling eyelashes smile

Nov 19th 2012 new

Can I get that T-shirt!!!! heart

Nov 23rd 2012 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: I LOVE to see guys "Bonding"!! No wonder there's no men for us ladi...

I LOVE to see guys "Bonding"!!

No wonder there's no men for us ladies....You guys are "bromancing" each other.

--hide--

Ohhhh Heavens... laughing laughing laughing

Nov 23rd 2012 new

(Quote) Victor-544727 said: So is the guy in the farmhouse out front... and he delivers, too... every ...
(Quote) Victor-544727 said:

So is the guy in the farmhouse out front... and he delivers, too... every morning at 7am when he lets his dog out.

That dog is more punctual than the milkman!

--hide--

Victor...do you have a bone to chew? wink laughing laughing

Nov 28th 2012 new

(Quote) Daniel-634934 said: I have decided to concede, and just be one of the average Joe's here.
(Quote) Daniel-634934 said:

I have decided to concede, and just be one of the average Joe's here.

--hide--

Yeah, don't think you can make that happen. You're not average, Daniel. :)

Posts 71 - 78 of 78