Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people under 45. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

Frassati was dedicated to works of social action, charity, prayer and community.
Learn More:Pier Giorgio Frassati

Dec 15th 2012 new

I'm not sure if I can post in this thread since I'm 49 and I apologize for any misunderstanding, but I found the topic interesting..I would just like to say the most important thing for any couple is not to be selfish and be willing to make sacrifices, whether you're entering a friendship, dating, or a relationship leading up to marriage. Hedonism (modern day partying ie excessive drinking) is probably the most prominent of al vices today. But all virtue is the key, which is possible through a disciplined character.

Feb 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Matthew-617971 said: Dressing up to see The hobbit...
(Quote) Matthew-617971 said:

Dressing up to see The hobbit...

--hide--

I wasn't aware cosplay was a virtue! That makes me like, crazy virtuous!

But for me, temperance is the biggest virtue I look for in a man. He's got to be able to balance his life and enjoy things in their proper concentrations.

I also look for courage, ambition (the right kind), and leadership. I'm a strong-willed woman, so I want a man who can out-gun me. wink

Feb 13th 2013 new

(Quote) Patrick-899707 said: I am sure this topic has been brought up before, but I will ask it anyway! What are som...
(Quote) Patrick-899707 said:

I am sure this topic has been brought up before, but I will ask it anyway!

What are some positive attributes / virtues you find attractive in the opposite sex?

For me they would be the following; kindness, humility, and friendliness.

--hide--
I would tell you that I'm kind and friendly but then you would never believe I am humble.

Seriously, any ove the virtues are attractive. Things like prudence and temperance can really make a person stand out since they can often be in short supply. Hope is also very attractive, the world can be difficult and uncertain so it is important to live with hope.

Feb 22nd 2013 new

Integrity, patience, strength of character, and obedience to God

Feb 26th 2013 new

That they know what love is. If they understand that, the other virtues will just fall into line.

Plus modesty, in word, deed and dress.

Feb 26th 2013 new

An honest woman who shows kindness to people who are weaker than her smile!

Feb 27th 2013 new

Patience,humility,forgiveness

Feb 28th 2013 new

Great thread!

Love, trustworthiness, honesty, selflessness, forgiveness, and humility are all pretty important to me.

Feb 28th 2013 new

Respect, honesty, loyalty and chivalry

Mar 2nd 2013 new
Honesty, compassion, and thoughtfulness
Posts 11 - 20 of 23