Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Nov 18th 2012 new

(Quote) Beverly-649723 said: Sheila, I'm a night owl, too, so I'm sending you hugs to let you know that you're n...
(Quote) Beverly-649723 said:

Sheila, I'm a night owl, too, so I'm sending you hugs to let you know that you're not the only one awake tonight on CM.

--hide--

Hi BEVERLY ! You are so sweet. This insomnia condition truly is a nuisance !!! I hope you can get some sleep.

God God bless, ans sweet dreams faint angel hug Praying

Regards,

SHEILA

Nov 18th 2012 new

(Quote) Beverly-649723 said: Sheila, I'm a night owl, too, so I'm sending you hugs to let you know that you're n...
(Quote) Beverly-649723 said:

Sheila, I'm a night owl, too, so I'm sending you hugs to let you know that you're not the only one awake tonight on CM.

--hide--

Hi Beverly ! You are so sweet ! This insomnia condition truly is a nuisance !!! I hope you can get some sleep.

God bless, and sweet dreams faint angel hug Praying

Regards,

SHEILA

Nov 18th 2012 new

(Quote) Sheila-371804 said: Another Saturday night alone, I certainly could use a reinforcing hug right now... SO GUYS AND G...
(Quote) Sheila-371804 said:

Another Saturday night alone, I certainly could use a reinforcing hug right now... SO GUYS AND GALS IF YOU NEED A HUG !!!

Let me know and I'M YOUR GIRL !!!

--hide--

hug

Nov 18th 2012 new

(Quote) George-893977 said: You're not alone in being alone! I know the next six weeks will be a hard time for most sing...
(Quote) George-893977 said:

You're not alone in being alone! I know the next six weeks will be a hard time for most singles, so I will keep you in my prayers.

--hide--

I realized a year or so ago that this was very true for me and others.

Nov 18th 2012 new

hey george! welcome to the forums. i see you live ...like right next to me! lots of great communities and of course the big city, philadelphia, is right here in your corner, lots of women, lots of social activities. and shiela... my wish for you is to be wrapped-hugged tightly by a great big teddy bear!

Nov 18th 2012 new

I was alone as well on saturday night, although after a busy saturday shopping, housework and washing, - sometimes when you are working full time you need saturday nights to recover (better to be alone than to be in a bad marriage or relationship)
hug

Nov 18th 2012 new

Even though I am not worthy I am happy to oblige (((( Sheila )))) hug wave rose

Nov 18th 2012 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: I think hugs may have been the best part if being at CM Phoenix last weekend. It helped brighten my whol...
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: I think hugs may have been the best part if being at CM Phoenix last weekend. It helped brighten my whole week!
--hide--

I believe that Brenda, just the simplest expression of affection illuminates everything around you. BTW I hope you are well, you certainly look well ! I still pray for you, and your son nightly. Praying

God Bless, and take care,

Sheila hug rosary theheart angel Praying

Nov 18th 2012 new
(Quote) Sheila-371804 said: I believe that Brenda, just the simplest expression of affection illuminates everything around...
(Quote) Sheila-371804 said:

I believe that Brenda, just the simplest expression of affection illuminates everything around you. BTW I hope you are well, you certainly look well ! I still pray for you, and your son nightly.

God Bless, and take care,

Sheila

--hide--

Thank you I am doing very well, and I am so thankful this afternoon to say that I see signs of my Mom finding peace and closure as well. My prayers recently were that as I begin to look forward to a changed future that I could help my parents enjoy theirs as well. They were such a help to me during my sons teen years so it is good that they are doing well too.
Nov 18th 2012 new

(Quote) Daniel-634934 said: Even though I am not worthy I am happy to oblige (((( Sheila ))))
(Quote) Daniel-634934 said:

Even though I am not worthy I am happy to oblige (((( Sheila ))))

--hide--

Impossible !!! so says our Lord. Daniel you are a fine man in every sense of the word... A faithful CATHOLIC, humble, and remorseful when the situation requires it. Not to mention humble, compassionate, and forgiving to all those deserving. In my eyes, and those of almighty God, he has already forgiven you, as have all your family, and friends. So for you MR. DANIEL AN EXTRA HUG hug hug , But wait !!! I'M SEARCHING THE EMOTICON box to find something else to cheer you up ! perfect... I found some cheese and a Martini ( cheese Cheers! ) and finally with my goodbye... hyper hyper hyper

COOKIES ! ( cookie cookie cookie ) and an innocent kiss on your cheek. ( :hersheyskiss: )

GOD bless DANIEL :angel: :praying: :rosary: :theheart: :wave:

Regards,

SHEILA :rose:

Posts 11 - 20 of 84