Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

11/18/2012 new

(Quote) Sheila-371804 said: Another Saturday night alone, I certainly could use a reinforcing hug right now... SO GUYS AND G...
(Quote) Sheila-371804 said:

Another Saturday night alone, I certainly could use a reinforcing hug right now... SO GUYS AND GALS IF YOU NEED A HUG !!!

Let me know and I'M YOUR GIRL !!!

--hide--
hug(((HUG))) hug The best thing about hugs is they are generally a win win. You give one you get one!

11/18/2012 new

Hi Helen,

Thanks for the kind words! I hope you have a great Thanksgiving!

11/18/2012 new

[quote]Brenda-74660 said:

Thank you I am doing very well, and I am so thankful this afternoon to say that I see signs of my Mom finding peace and closure as well. My prayers recently were that as I begin to look forward to a changed future that I could help my parents enjoy theirs as well. They were such a help to me during my sons teen years so it is good that they are doing well too. [/quote

WONDERFUL BRENDA hug I'm so happy that you could find happiness within so much pain, but that's what GOD does, he diminishes our sorrows, and reminds us that there are still those who need us ( including your friends ) !!!

God Bless and Take good care,

Regards,

SHEILA rose wave hug

11/18/2012 new

(Quote) Loretta-678584 said: (((HUG))) The best thing about hugs is they are generally a win win. You give one you get one!<...
(Quote) Loretta-678584 said:

(((HUG))) The best thing about hugs is they are generally a win win. You give one you get one!

--hide--

AND here's 2 for you our lovely MS. Loretta !!! hug hug Battling eyelashes clap

God Bless,

SHEILA wave

11/18/2012 new

(Quote) Sheila-371804 said: Another Saturday night alone, I certainly could use a reinforcing hug right now... SO GUYS AND G...

Another Saturday night alone, I certainly could use a reinforcing hug right now... SO GUYS AND GALS IF YOU NEED A HUG !!!

--hide--

Yes we all need Hugs .. and to know we are appreciated and loved.. My hugs and prayers for you Sheila and everyone else needing to know they are cared and loved.
hug hug hug Praying Praying Praying

11/18/2012 new

--hide--

hug hug

11/18/2012 new

(Quote) Mary-251045 said: I was alone as well on saturday night, although after a busy saturday shopping, housework and wash...
(Quote) Mary-251045 said:

I was alone as well on saturday night, although after a busy saturday shopping, housework and washing, - sometimes when you are working full time you need saturday nights to recover (better to be alone than to be in a bad marriage or relationship)

--hide--

Amen MARY ! sometimes regardless of the day of the week, you need to re charge your batteries after a long day !!! and there is nothing worse than a bad marriage. A hug for you hug

God Bless Mary,

SHEILA angel Praying rose wave

11/18/2012 new

(Quote) Kathleen-5781 said: Yes we all need Hugs .. and to know we are appreciated and loved.. My hugs and prayers for y...
(Quote) Kathleen-5781 said:

Yes we all need Hugs .. and to know we are appreciated and loved.. My hugs and prayers for you Sheila and everyone else needing to know they are cared and loved.

--hide--

THANK YOU so much Kathleen, we all need to know we are valued and loved. Thank you Kathleen for your kind gesture, and here's a hug in return for you !

GOD bless and take care,

SHEILA rose

11/18/2012 new

Bear hugs for everyone. We're all brothers and sisters.

11/18/2012 new

(Quote) Sheila-371804 said: THANK YOU so much Kathleen, we all need to know we are valued and loved. Thank you Kath...

THANK YOU so much Kathleen, we all need to know we are valued and loved. Thank you Kathleen for your kind gesture, and here's a hug in return for you !

GOD bless and take care,

SHEILA

--hide--

Very Nice! rose rose rose rose

Posts 21 - 30 of 84