Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Nov 18th 2012 new
hug

hug hug

hug hug hug

hug GROUP HUG!!!! hug

hug hug :hug:

:hug: :hug:

:hug:
Nov 18th 2012 new
That didn't turn out the way I wanted. But you know what I mean.
Nov 18th 2012 new

rose hug hug hug hug hug hug rose

theheart

Nov 18th 2012 new

(Quote) Sheila-371804 said: Another Saturday night alone, I certainly could use a reinforcing hug right now... SO GUYS AND G...
(Quote) Sheila-371804 said:

Another Saturday night alone, I certainly could use a reinforcing hug right now... SO GUYS AND GALS IF YOU NEED A HUG !!!

Let me know and I'M YOUR GIRL !!!

--hide--
hug hug hug hug I Hope You! Like BEAR HUGS BABY!! SENDING THEM TO YA!!! ps you can give me one in return!! thanx!!wink

Nov 18th 2012 new

A round of hugs for all. hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug heart angel

Nov 18th 2012 new
hug hug

I need a hug too.
Nov 18th 2012 new
Belated Hug!

(Quote) Sheila-371804 said: Another Saturday night alone, I certainly could use a reinforcing hug right now... SO GUYS AND GALS IF YOU NEE...

Another Saturday night alone, I certainly could use a reinforcing hug right now... SO GUYS AND GALS IF YOU NEED A HUG !!!

--hide--
Nov 18th 2012 new
LOL

(Quote) Josephine-586127 said: That didn't turn out the way I wanted. But you know what I mean.
(Quote) Josephine-586127 said: That didn't turn out the way I wanted. But you know what I mean.
--hide--
Nov 18th 2012 new

(Quote) Sheila-371804 said: Another Saturday night alone, I certainly could use a reinforcing hug right now... SO GUYS AND G...

--hide--

hug hug very sweet post!! Praying

Nov 18th 2012 new

--hide--
Always remember ,no matter what God always loves you. hug theheart

Posts 31 - 40 of 84