Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Nov 18th 2012 new

(Quote) Karis-410918 said: Very Nice!
(Quote) Karis-410918 said:

Very Nice!

--hide--

I'm pleased you liked it ! ( and I like your name Karis) and my hug to you !

God Bless,

SHEILA rose Praying wave

Nov 18th 2012 new

I need a hug, too!
Here are some for everyone else: hug hug hug biggrin

Nov 18th 2012 new

Love to all! I need a hug, too! You're not alone!

Nov 18th 2012 new
Hi Shiela,

Here's a metro Detroit style hug. hug

Hang in there.
Nov 18th 2012 new

Thank you for the hugs! I need that!

Nov 19th 2012 new

hug hope all is well! I will be praying for you and I am kind of lonely over weekends because I am by myself in the trailer that I live in.

Nov 19th 2012 new

I need a hug. sad weeping

Nov 19th 2012 new

Hi Sheila,I could totally need a hug..I am in the hosp and i was told i will not go home by thanksgiving..while i was originally sick in May my husband of 16yrs left me, for another girl from his work..so do u think i need a internet hug?this will be the first time in 16 yrs that my husband wont be home to watch my son open his gifts....I say shame on him!! I will give you a hug back.<<<HUGS>>>

Nov 19th 2012 new

(Quote) Joanne-919198 said: Hi Sheila,I could totally need a hug..I am in the hosp and i was told i will not go home by than...
(Quote) Joanne-919198 said:

Hi Sheila,I could totally need a hug..I am in the hosp and i was told i will not go home by thanksgiving..while i was originally sick in May my husband of 16yrs left me, for another girl from his work..so do u think i need a internet hug?this will be the first time in 16 yrs that my husband wont be home to watch my son open his gifts....I say shame on him!! I will give you a hug back.<<<HUGS>>>

--hide--

Oh my Joanne darling, you certainly may have as many as you need, you poor girl ! If it's any consolation my husband left me for a co-worker as well ! GOOD riddance I SAY, AND LIKE YOU LOVELY JOANNE, I have a beautiful son who is my heartbeat, and brings all the sunlight into my life. NOW I NEED YOU to get some rest, there I'M TUCKING YOU IN WITH A BIG HUG, AND YOUR FIRST PRIORITY IS TO GET WELL ! PERHAPS HE COULD BRING THE GIFTS TO THE HOSPITAL,OR YOU CAN WAIT TILL HE GETS HOME.

WELL good night SWEET Joanne, AND MAY THRONGS OF angels sing you to sleep and...www.youtube.com

God Bless, and a quick recovery,
SHEILAhug hug hug angel rose

Nov 19th 2012 new

If someone as pretty, witty, and fun as you is alone on a Saturday night then I'm not filled with a ton of confidence for my future. What is wrong with the men in Michigan? hug

Posts 51 - 60 of 84