Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Nov 19th 2012 new
(Quote) Sheila-371804 said: (Quote) Cindy-534370 said: Thank you lovely warm, and...
(Quote) Sheila-371804 said:

Quote:
Cindy-534370 said:

Thank you lovely warm, and generous CINDY !!!

GOD bless, SHEILA

--hide--

Thank you gracious,sweet Sheila! You certainly deserve hugs always. Praying your prince is nearby.

God bless,

Cindy. : hug: hug
Nov 23rd 2012 new

(Quote) Carmen-910629 said: If someone as pretty, witty, and fun as you is alone on a Saturday night then I'm not filled...
(Quote) Carmen-910629 said:

If someone as pretty, witty, and fun as you is alone on a Saturday night then I'm not filled with a ton of confidence for my future. What is wrong with the men in Michigan?

--hide--

Look whose talking lovely Ms. Carmen you remind me of Nora Jones ! He's out their Carmen, just a little patience, I know easy to say, hard to do. He will find you ! and the rest is history.

God Bless and Best wishes fair Carmen, rose knight-errant heartbeat Praying

SHEILA

Nov 23rd 2012 new

(Quote) Brian-252799 said: I need a hug.
(Quote) Brian-252799 said:

I need a hug.

--hide--

hug hug

Nov 23rd 2012 new

Yup, hugs needed, please! And I'll gladly give too. hug hug hug hug hug

Nov 23rd 2012 new

(Quote) Jeff-153240 said: Hi Shiela, Here's a metro Detroit style hug. Hang in there.
(Quote) Jeff-153240 said: Hi Shiela,

Here's a metro Detroit style hug.

Hang in there.
--hide--

Hey Dave, and here's a Motown's Knowtown's hug for you !

You too ! Make me proud Dave !

Sheila You get a Gold Star! discoball Praying

Nov 23rd 2012 new

(Quote) Sheila-371804 said: Look whose talking lovely Ms. Carmen you remind me of Nora Jones ! He's out their C...
(Quote) Sheila-371804 said:

Look whose talking lovely Ms. Carmen you remind me of Nora Jones ! He's out their Carmen, just a little patience, I know easy to say, hard to do. He will find you ! and the rest is history.

God Bless and Best wishes fair Carmen,

SHEILA

--hide--

Thank you Sheila.

Nov 23rd 2012 new

(Quote) Carmen-910629 said: Thank you Sheila.
(Quote) Carmen-910629 said:

Thank you Sheila.

--hide--

You're very welcome Carmen. rose

Nov 23rd 2012 new

Hugs!!!

Nov 24th 2012 new

been there, but remember kids, pets, and great friends give the best hugs when you really need one call a friend, sip a cup of tea, and count your blessings :)

Nov 24th 2012 new

Everyone needs a hug every now and then. I've been needing one for a while!

Posts 61 - 70 of 84