Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Nov 24th 2012 new

Let's not be alone alone; let's all be alone together this holiday season.

And yes, I'll take a hug.

Nov 24th 2012 new

(Quote) Sheila-371804 said: Another Saturday night alone, I certainly could use a reinforcing hug right now... SO GUYS AND G...
(Quote) Sheila-371804 said:

Another Saturday night alone, I certainly could use a reinforcing hug right now... SO GUYS AND GALS IF YOU NEED A HUG !!!

Let me know and I'M YOUR GIRL !!!

--hide--

As usual, late to the party, hug Hugs for everyone who nees one hug and any one who just wants one... hug hug

www.youtube.com hug hug rosary

Nov 24th 2012 new

hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug

Nov 24th 2012 new

[quote]Sheila-371804 said:

Another Saturday night alone, I certainly could use a reinforcing hug right now... SO GUYS AND GALS IF YOU NEED A HUG !!!

Hi Shelia,

Sound like a Cat Stevens song. Or was it Sam Cook? Anyways yeah, I'm alone and not for lack of of trying...Just put a few records of Memphis Slim, BB King, and Keb Mo and let the empathy flow through the room and cyberspace. I've still got my friends though and traditions for the holiday season. I volunteer for the poor--helping them gives me an uplift.

Nov 24th 2012 new

(Quote) Sheila-371804 said: Another Saturday night alone, I certainly could use a reinforcing hug right now... SO GUYS AND G...
(Quote) Sheila-371804 said:

--hide--

Well, I'm just a week late, but I need a hug, too. So, here are some for everyone hug hug hug hug hug hug and I'm happy to receive hugs. lovestruck!

Wishing you all blessings and hugs,

- Elizabeth

Nov 24th 2012 new

(Quote) David-820720 said: (Quote) Sheila-371804 said: Another Saturday night alone, I certainly coul...
(Quote) David-820720 said:

[quote]Sheila-371804 said:

Hi Shelia,

Sound like a Cat Stevens song. Or was it Sam Cook? Anyways yeah, I'm alone and not for lack of of trying...Just put a few records of Memphis Slim, BB King, and Keb Mo and let the empathy flow through the room and cyberspace. I've still got my friends though and traditions for the holiday season. I volunteer for the poor--helping them gives me an uplift.

--hide--

God Bless David, and a hug for you.

Cheers,

Sheila rose

Nov 24th 2012 new

hug

Nov 24th 2012 new

I think we ought to have a "no strings attached" hug club. We could meet regionally.

Nov 25th 2012 new

hug

Nov 29th 2012 new

(Quote) Ron-481546 said: As usual, late to the party, Hugs for everyone who nees one and any one who j...
(Quote) Ron-481546 said:

As usual, late to the party, Hugs for everyone who nees one and any one who just wants one...

www.youtube.com

--hide--

There's no such thing as being Late to the Party. Does NOT a party start but when one shows up??? party

Saturday's around the corner... Time to make plans, or decide NOT to make any!!!

It will be the last day of the Liturgical Year. I'm planning on Mass, wine & cheese, with Rafa - my Guardian Angel. Can only think of one other way to spend it... but it won't be for now... wink

Posts 71 - 80 of 84