Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

11/18/2012 new

(Quote) Ray-566531 said: I'll be dipped. What the heck? The Reduction topic was in Single Living yesterday -- I posted s...
(Quote) Ray-566531 said:

I'll be dipped. What the heck? The Reduction topic was in Single Living yesterday -- I posted something there, so that's how I came to realize that. It's been moved again. Looking up my own post history was the way I found it.

The topic has been moved; the room title clearly states "Catholic Culture", which has 2 threads listed -- the Reduction topic and "Gays in the Clergy".

Catholic Culture exists -- somewhere, but as the saying goes, "You can't get there from here...."

??????????????????????????????

--hide--

I never thought of Catholic Match as an existential kind of place until today. So, does this mean if we don't belong here either we will get moved to some kind of invisible realm reachable only through a roundabout way?eyepopping discoball boggled

11/18/2012 new

(Quote) Patricia-29176 said: I never thought of Catholic Match as an existential kind of place until today. So, does...
(Quote) Patricia-29176 said:

I never thought of Catholic Match as an existential kind of place until today. So, does this mean if we don't belong here either we will get moved to some kind of invisible realm reachable only through a roundabout way?

--hide--
I will just hold tight until the computer whiz (Nathan) can straighten out this mystery. Right now it seems "Catholic Culture" is in limbo or purgatory, and that's why we can't find it. It got moved over the weekend which is odd.

We'll stay tuned to get the answer tomorrow.

11/18/2012 new

(Quote) Ray-566531 said: I will just hold tight until the computer whiz (Nathan) can straighten out this mystery. Right now ...
(Quote) Ray-566531 said:

I will just hold tight until the computer whiz (Nathan) can straighten out this mystery. Right now it seems "Catholic Culture" is in limbo or purgatory, and that's why we can't find it. It got moved over the weekend which is odd.

We'll stay tuned to get the answer tomorrow.

--hide--

Think of the ramifications though. Perhaps there are other forums coexisting in our own little CM limbo. Who knows what hidden threads we might find? I love a good mystery! It wasn't Nathan who moved it - the posting said Brian, I think.

11/19/2012 new

The post mentioned was moved to Culture and Current Events and is not under the patronage of St. Benedict! scratchchin I think Admin. meant it moved the posting there.

11/19/2012 new

(Quote) Sandra-871852 said: The post mentioned was moved to Culture and Cu...
(Quote) Sandra-871852 said:

The post mentioned was moved to Culture and Current Events and is not under the patronage of St. Benedict! I think Admin. meant it moved the posting there.

--hide--
What was unusual, Sandra, is that tracing the topic lead to a room which indeed carried the title "Catholic Culture", under which there were 2 threads listed. This is what added to the confusion.

11/19/2012 new

(Quote) Ray-566531 said: What was unusual, Sandra, is that tracing the topic lead to a room which indeed carried the title &...
(Quote) Ray-566531 said:

What was unusual, Sandra, is that tracing the topic lead to a room which indeed carried the title "Catholic Culture", under which there were 2 threads listed. This is what added to the confusion.

--hide--

Well, it looks like it moved again, Ray. I've never seen a thread move so much in it's short life. I wonder what happened to the other thread that was in the Catholic Culture Room (in Limbo).

11/20/2012 new

(Quote) Patricia-29176 said: Well, it looks like it moved again, Ray. I've never seen a thread move so much in i...
(Quote) Patricia-29176 said:

Well, it looks like it moved again, Ray. I've never seen a thread move so much in it's short life. I wonder what happened to the other thread that was in the Catholic Culture Room (in Limbo).

--hide--
" ' Tis a puzzlement"

11/20/2012 new

(Quote) Ray-566531 said: " ' Tis a puzzlement"
(Quote) Ray-566531 said:

" ' Tis a puzzlement"

--hide--

Chalk it up to internal miscommunication.

11/20/2012 new

wink

Posts 11 - 19 of 19