Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

11/21/2012 new

For all the beautiful young (that would be all of you) CM Ladies. Here are some of the best things in life! hug hersheyskiss hug hersheyskiss hug hersheyskiss hug hersheyskiss hug hersheyskiss :hug: :hersheyskiss: :hug: :hersheyskiss: :hug: :hersheyskiss: :hug: :hersheyskiss: :hug: :hersheyskiss: and I will through some of these in too :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

11/21/2012 new

(Quote) Chuck-209629 said: For all the beautiful young (that would be all of you) CM Ladies. Here are some of the best thing...
(Quote) Chuck-209629 said:

For all the beautiful young (that would be all of you) CM Ladies. Here are some of the best things in life! and I will through some of these in too

--hide--
WOW Chuck....us ladies love generous menhersheyskiss hersheyskiss hersheyskiss hersheyskiss Happy Birthday!

11/21/2012 new

WOW!!!! I must say I'm impressed with the generous amount of hugs and kisses that have been given. heart

I'll just add a few more for all the GREAT Gents and Ladies of CM. hug hersheyskiss hug hersheyskiss hersheyskiss hersheyskiss hersheyskiss

P.S. How did my thread get moved to the humor room?? I didn't think hugs and kisses were funny!! scratchchin shhh

11/21/2012 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: WOW!!!! I must say I'm impressed with the generous amount of hugs and kisses that have been g...
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

WOW!!!! I must say I'm impressed with the generous amount of hugs and kisses that have been given.

I'll just add a few more for all the GREAT Gents and Ladies of CM.

P.S. How did my thread get moved to the humor room?? I didn't think hugs and kisses were funny!!

--hide--
Must be the Higher Power!

11/21/2012 new

(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: (Quote) Linda-624584 said: WOW!!!! I must say I'm impressed with the ...
(Quote) Eileen-890971 said:

Quote:
Linda-624584 said:

WOW!!!! I must say I'm impressed with the generous amount of hugs and kisses that have been given.

I'll just add a few more for all the GREAT Gents and Ladies of CM.

P.S. How did my thread get moved to the humor room?? I didn't think hugs and kisses were funny!!

Must be the Higher Power!

--hide--
Could be!! I'll just give the "Higher Powers" a few hugs and kisses, maybe that'll sweeten them up!! wink hug hug hersheyskiss hersheyskiss hersheyskiss hersheyskiss hersheyskiss

11/21/2012 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Could be!! I'll just give the "Higher Powers" a few hugs and kisses, maybe that'...
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Could be!! I'll just give the "Higher Powers" a few hugs and kisses, maybe that'll sweeten them up!!

--hide--
I probably need to do some hersheyskiss hersheyskiss hersheyskiss hersheyskiss ing up for all my goofs! Here are
some more!!! hersheyskiss hersheyskiss hersheyskiss hersheyskiss

11/21/2012 new

Even I was young when this one came out! Don't make them like this anymore!: " target="_blank" alt="http://youtu.be/tbU3zdAgiX8hersheyskiss" title="http://youtu.be/tbU3zdAgiX8hersheyskiss">youtu.be hersheyskiss hersheyskiss hersheyskiss

11/21/2012 new

Don't know why the song didn't "take" But it was by the Everly Brothers

11/21/2012 new

If at first you don't succeed: youtu.be

11/21/2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: If at first you don't succeed: youtu.be
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said:

If at first you don't succeed: youtu.be

--hide--
Oh, Jerry, thanks for succeeding! hug hug and hersheyskiss hersheyskiss for this "dreamy" flashback to my youth, too!

Posts 161 - 170 of 200