Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Nov 21st 2012 new

(Quote) Beverly-649723 said: Oh, Jerry, thanks for succeeding! and for this "dreamy" flashback to my youth, too!
(Quote) Beverly-649723 said:

Oh, Jerry, thanks for succeeding! and for this "dreamy" flashback to my youth, too!

--hide--
I know what I did wrong! I threw TOO many kisses! So here's one BIG one for you ladies: hersheyskiss

Nov 21st 2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: I know what I did wrong! I threw TOO many kisses! So here's one BIG one for you ladies: <...
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said:

I know what I did wrong! I threw TOO many kisses! So here's one BIG one for you ladies:

--hide--
laughing laughing laughing Yep, that'd be like you, Jerry... cowboy hersheyskiss hersheyskiss hersheyskiss hersheyskiss duck

Nov 21st 2012 new

It's lunchtime..... hersheyskiss hersheyskiss hersheyskiss hersheyskiss hersheyskiss for everybody and a few hug hug hug too. I love it when Friday falls on a Wednesday. Whooop Whooop!!!

Nov 21st 2012 new

Happy Thankgsgiving Eve to everyone....get cooking or is that cracking? hersheyskiss hersheyskiss hersheyskiss hersheyskiss hersheyskiss Thank you Linda for starting this thread!hersheyskiss hersheyskiss hersheyskiss hersheyskiss hersheyskiss

Nov 21st 2012 new

(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: Happy Thankgsgiving Eve to everyone....get cooking or is that cracking? Thank you Linda for star...
(Quote) Eileen-890971 said:

Happy Thankgsgiving Eve to everyone....get cooking or is that cracking? Thank you Linda for starting this thread!

--hide--

In Louisiana it's - Get cooking The cracklins....Mmmmmmm hersheyskiss

Nov 21st 2012 new

[quote]Donna-871766 said:

In Louisiana it's - Get cooking The cracklins....Mmmmmmm

[/quote Donna, is cracklins what I think they are? Just curious and you know what they say about curiosity
killing the cat? gangster

Nov 21st 2012 new

(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: (Quote) Donna-871766 said: In Louisiana it's - Get cooking Th...

[quote]Donna-871766 said:

In Louisiana it's - Get cooking The cracklins....Mmmmmmm

[/quote Donna, is cracklins what I think they are? Just curious and you know what they say about curiosity
killing the cat?

--hide--

It is the skin and fat of a hog, deep fried serveral times and seasoned like only the Cajuns can do. Sometimes they have a little meat on them. In french it is Gratons.

Nov 21st 2012 new

(Quote) Donna-871766 said: It is the skin and fat of a hog, deep fried serveral times and seasoned like only the Caj...
(Quote) Donna-871766 said:

It is the skin and fat of a hog, deep fried serveral times and seasoned like only the Cajuns can do. Sometimes they have a little meat on them. In french it is Gratons.

--hide--
Any relation to crouton? I'm too lazy to look up the etymology.

Nov 21st 2012 new

(Quote) Donna-871766 said: It is the skin and fat of a hog, deep fried serveral times and seasoned like only the Caj...
(Quote) Donna-871766 said:

--hide--
I think every area has it's delicacies. When I first moved here to TN, the people I worked with were eating all different
flavors of "Pork Rinds". Do you know what I am talking about? In MA, pork rinds were dog treats and whenever I saw people
eating them, I was bent over laughing.

Nov 21st 2012 new

(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: I think every area has it's delicacies. When I first moved here to TN, the people I worked w...

I think every area has it's delicacies. When I first moved here to TN, the people I worked with were eating all different
flavors of "Pork Rinds". Do you know what I am talking about? In MA, pork rinds were dog treats and whenever I saw people
eating them, I was bent over laughing.

--hide--

Yes, exactly. My dog ate pork rinds, pigs ears, and knuckles too. But Cajun cracklings are to die for. I am neither Cajun nor french but this local delicacie has me hooked.

Posts 171 - 180 of 200