Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

11/21/2012 new

(Quote) Beverly-649723 said: Oh, Jerry, thanks for succeeding! and for this "dreamy" flashback to my youth, too!
(Quote) Beverly-649723 said:

Oh, Jerry, thanks for succeeding! and for this "dreamy" flashback to my youth, too!

--hide--
I know what I did wrong! I threw TOO many kisses! So here's one BIG one for you ladies: hersheyskiss

11/21/2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: I know what I did wrong! I threw TOO many kisses! So here's one BIG one for you ladies: <...
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said:

I know what I did wrong! I threw TOO many kisses! So here's one BIG one for you ladies:

--hide--
laughing laughing laughing Yep, that'd be like you, Jerry... cowboy hersheyskiss hersheyskiss hersheyskiss hersheyskiss duck

11/21/2012 new

It's lunchtime..... hersheyskiss hersheyskiss hersheyskiss hersheyskiss hersheyskiss for everybody and a few hug hug hug too. I love it when Friday falls on a Wednesday. Whooop Whooop!!!

11/21/2012 new

Happy Thankgsgiving Eve to everyone....get cooking or is that cracking? hersheyskiss hersheyskiss hersheyskiss hersheyskiss hersheyskiss Thank you Linda for starting this thread!hersheyskiss hersheyskiss hersheyskiss hersheyskiss hersheyskiss

11/21/2012 new

(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: Happy Thankgsgiving Eve to everyone....get cooking or is that cracking? Thank you Linda for star...
(Quote) Eileen-890971 said:

Happy Thankgsgiving Eve to everyone....get cooking or is that cracking? Thank you Linda for starting this thread!

--hide--

In Louisiana it's - Get cooking The cracklins....Mmmmmmm hersheyskiss

11/21/2012 new

[quote]Donna-871766 said:

In Louisiana it's - Get cooking The cracklins....Mmmmmmm

[/quote Donna, is cracklins what I think they are? Just curious and you know what they say about curiosity
killing the cat? gangster

11/21/2012 new

(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: (Quote) Donna-871766 said: In Louisiana it's - Get cooking Th...

[quote]Donna-871766 said:

In Louisiana it's - Get cooking The cracklins....Mmmmmmm

[/quote Donna, is cracklins what I think they are? Just curious and you know what they say about curiosity
killing the cat?

--hide--

It is the skin and fat of a hog, deep fried serveral times and seasoned like only the Cajuns can do. Sometimes they have a little meat on them. In french it is Gratons.

11/21/2012 new

(Quote) Donna-871766 said: It is the skin and fat of a hog, deep fried serveral times and seasoned like only the Caj...
(Quote) Donna-871766 said:

It is the skin and fat of a hog, deep fried serveral times and seasoned like only the Cajuns can do. Sometimes they have a little meat on them. In french it is Gratons.

--hide--
Any relation to crouton? I'm too lazy to look up the etymology.

11/21/2012 new

(Quote) Donna-871766 said: It is the skin and fat of a hog, deep fried serveral times and seasoned like only the Caj...
(Quote) Donna-871766 said:

--hide--
I think every area has it's delicacies. When I first moved here to TN, the people I worked with were eating all different
flavors of "Pork Rinds". Do you know what I am talking about? In MA, pork rinds were dog treats and whenever I saw people
eating them, I was bent over laughing.

11/21/2012 new

(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: I think every area has it's delicacies. When I first moved here to TN, the people I worked w...

I think every area has it's delicacies. When I first moved here to TN, the people I worked with were eating all different
flavors of "Pork Rinds". Do you know what I am talking about? In MA, pork rinds were dog treats and whenever I saw people
eating them, I was bent over laughing.

--hide--

Yes, exactly. My dog ate pork rinds, pigs ears, and knuckles too. But Cajun cracklings are to die for. I am neither Cajun nor french but this local delicacie has me hooked.

Posts 171 - 180 of 200