Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Nov 22nd 2012 new

I am happy this Thanksgiving to be able to share a part of my self and enjoy all of you on CM! I haven't been
here long but truly, I have laughed, prayed, and laughed again. You all make my day and night . Here's to
youhersheyskiss hersheyskiss hersheyskiss hersheyskiss hersheyskiss hug hug hug hersheyskiss

Nov 22nd 2012 new

(Quote) Donna-871766 said: Yes, all polish words translate to - Yummy. And this Polish girl loves Polish food. What ...
(Quote) Donna-871766 said:

Yes, all polish words translate to - Yummy. And this Polish girl loves Polish food. What kind of Pierogie would you like, pototo, farmers cheese or cabbage? And keeping with the theme of this tread here are a few

--hide--

Oohhh I haven't had a good pierogie since I moved away from Pulaski, WI. Wanna send one my way???

hug and hersheyskiss to all!!!

Nov 22nd 2012 new

(Quote) Donna-871766 said: Yes, all polish words translate to - Yummy. And this Polish girl loves Polish food. What ...
(Quote) Donna-871766 said:

Yes, all polish words translate to - Yummy. And this Polish girl loves Polish food. What kind of Pierogie would you like, pototo, farmers cheese or cabbage? And keeping with the theme of this tread here are a few

--hide--

hmmm scratchchin ... how 'bout a combo pierogie, with cheese, potato, and a little cabbage thrown in? and hersheyskiss hersheyskiss hersheyskiss embarassed for dessert

Nov 22nd 2012 new

(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: Hi Michael.You are right in that spelling. My brother and sister are coming home for my ...
(Quote) Eileen-890971 said:

Hi Michael.

You are right in that spelling. My brother and sister are coming home for my little sister's wedding on New Year's Day and I am
already preparing to make Joey Golumki and Kapusta which are his favorites. I will have to have them frozen so he can take
them back home on the plane to MA. It will be the best Christmas present I could ever give him!

--hide--
"Kapusta"! Must be cabbage! In Lithuanian, it's "kopustas".

Nov 22nd 2012 new

embarassed Oh, and keeping with the thread..... hersheyskiss hersheyskiss

Nov 22nd 2012 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: "Kapusta"! Must be cabbage! In Lithuanian, it's "kopustas".
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

"Kapusta"! Must be cabbage! In Lithuanian, it's "kopustas".

--hide--

Ka-who? Cabbage rolls, golabki in Polish, or sarma in Croatian, are the best. With a good tomato sauce on top, although when I was in Poland I think they served it with a kind of gravy boggled hersheyskiss embarassed

Nov 22nd 2012 new
tomato sauce on cabbage??
Nov 22nd 2012 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: tomato sauce on cabbage??
(Quote) Lina-796057 said: tomato sauce on cabbage??
--hide--

on cabbage rolls stuffed with seasoned meat, yes! A (Finnish) co-worker said she uses Clamato, to give it a little bit of a kick

Nov 22nd 2012 new

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!!! hersheyskiss hersheyskiss

Nov 22nd 2012 new

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!!! hersheyskiss hersheyskiss

This topic has been automatically locked due to size. Any further discussion can be continued in a new topic.
Posts 191 - 200 of 200