Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Nov 18th 2012 new

I forgot this for all of you beautiful ladies: youtu.be

Nov 18th 2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: I forgot this for all of you beautiful ladies: youtu.be
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said:

I forgot this for all of you beautiful ladies: youtu.be

--hide--
Great song, Jerry, Thanks young man. hug hersheyskiss hersheyskiss

Nov 18th 2012 new
I saw a pic of him in a FB group with a beautiful CM lady. But, I never figured out if it was a romantic meeting.

Without Kisses in TN
Nov 18th 2012 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: I've been seeing a lot of chatter in the last few days in St. Peter's room about one of o...
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

I've been seeing a lot of chatter in the last few days in St. Peter's room about one of our CM alumni, Aloha Carl.

Carl was know for his "Kissing" threads. The ladies and gents would close one of his "Kissing" threads out in no time flat.

So in honor of our beloved Aloha Carl, I thought we'd pucker up one more time.

So if you want to receive or give a kiss, laides and gents) you've come to the right place.

Now pucker up kids.....

--hide--

Linda,

My kind of thread. Thought I better get my share and deliver the same before this thread locks after 35 posts. So for you and the other beauties on CM, here goes:

hersheyskiss hersheyskiss hersheyskiss hug hug hug theheart lovestruck!

Now for the music. Enjoy.

www.youtube.com

Blessings, Praying

Leon

Nov 18th 2012 new

(Quote) Helen-450889 said: I saw a pic of him in a FB group with a beautiful CM lady. But, I never figured out if it was a romantic...
(Quote) Helen-450889 said: I saw a pic of him in a FB group with a beautiful CM lady. But, I never figured out if it was a romantic meeting.

Without Kisses in TN
--hide--
Helen, I saw the same pic, but I believe it was a friend meeting. Could be wrong though. Hope it resulted in lots of kisses for him. wink shhh

Now here are a few hugs and kisses for the "Without Kisses" lovely young lady from TN. hug hersheyskiss hersheyskiss rose

Nov 18th 2012 new

(Quote) Leon-593843 said: Linda,My kind of thread. Thought I better get my share and deliver the same before...
(Quote) Leon-593843 said:

Linda,

My kind of thread. Thought I better get my share and deliver the same before this thread locks after 35 posts. So for you and the other beauties on CM, here goes:

www.youtube.com

Blessings,

Leon

Oh my.................. faint

--hide--

Nov 18th 2012 new

Oh my.............. faint

Nov 18th 2012 new

(Quote) Leon-593843 said: Linda,My kind of thread. Thought I better get my share and deliver the same before...
(Quote) Leon-593843 said:

Linda,

www.youtube.com

Blessings,

Leon

--hide--
Leon dear,

Thanks for the kisses and the lovely song. Here are a few for you as well. hug hersheyskiss hersheyskiss hersheyskiss

Hope this post makes it in, as we are past the 35 mark. wink laughing faint shhh

Nov 18th 2012 new

Linda....we can only do 35 posts now???? Hey lady!!!! How are you????

Nov 18th 2012 new
(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Helen, I saw the same pic, but I believe it was a friend meeting. Could be wrong though. Hope it resulted in lo...
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Helen, I saw the same pic, but I believe it was a friend meeting. Could be wrong though. Hope it resulted in lots of kisses for him.

Now here are a few hugs and kisses for the "Without Kisses" lovely young lady from TN.

--hide--

They seem like a great couple!!

Hugs and Hershey's Kisses back at ya!! rose
Posts 31 - 40 of 200