Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Nov 18th 2012 new

shhh hersheyskiss hersheyskiss hersheyskiss to all cm'ers!

Nov 18th 2012 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: I've been seeing a lot of chatter in the last few days in St. Peter's room about one of o...
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

I've been seeing a lot of chatter in the last few days in St. Peter's room about one of our CM alumni, Aloha Carl.

Carl was know for his "Kissing" threads. The ladies and gents would close one of his "Kissing" threads out in no time flat.

So in honor of our beloved Aloha Carl, I thought we'd pucker up one more time.

So if you want to receive or give a kiss, laides and gents) you've come to the right place.

Now pucker up kids.....

--hide--
hersheyskiss hersheyskiss You get a Gold Star!

Nov 19th 2012 new

(Quote) Sherrie-702451 said: Linda....we can only do 35 posts now???? Hey lady!!!! How are you????
(Quote) Sherrie-702451 said:

Linda....we can only do 35 posts now???? Hey lady!!!! How are you????

--hide--
Hi Sherrie, wave

I'm doing great!! How are things by you?? Have a hug and a kiss. hug hersheyskiss hersheyskiss

P.S. You can still have 200 posts before a thread locks, but we were just having a little fun at Jerry (moderator) expense. He doesn't like "kissing" threads, so we were trying to get in all the kisses we could before he locks us down. wink laughing laughing

Nov 19th 2012 new

(Quote) Helen-881220 said: to all cm'ers!
(Quote) Helen-881220 said:

to all cm'ers!

--hide--
Thanks Helen. I sure hope all the CM gents appreciate the kisses they're being sent. wink hersheyskiss hersheyskiss

Nov 19th 2012 new

(Quote) Sherrill-anne-13557 said:
(Quote) Sherrill-anne-13557 said:

--hide--
Back at ya, lovely young lady. hug hersheyskiss hersheyskiss You get a Gold Star!

Nov 19th 2012 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: I've been seeing a lot of chatter in the last few days in St. Peter's room about one of o...
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

I've been seeing a lot of chatter in the last few days in St. Peter's room about one of our CM alumni, Aloha Carl.

Carl was know for his "Kissing" threads. The ladies and gents would close one of his "Kissing" threads out in no time flat.

So in honor of our beloved Aloha Carl, I thought we'd pucker up one more time.

So if you want to receive or give a kiss, laides and gents) you've come to the right place.

Now pucker up kids.....

--hide--

What!?!?! Giving out kisses.......................yeah, baby!!! For all the chicas of CM. hersheyskiss hersheyskiss hersheyskiss hersheyskiss

Nov 19th 2012 new

(Quote) Dan-656122 said: What!?!?! Giving out kisses.......................yeah, baby!!! For all the chicas of CM.
(Quote) Dan-656122 said:

What!?!?! Giving out kisses.......................yeah, baby!!! For all the chicas of CM.

--hide--
Kisses gladly accepted here, Dan. Yeah Baby!!! wink hug

Here's a few for you. hersheyskiss hersheyskiss hersheyskiss hug

Nov 19th 2012 new

I only kiss if I really mean it, so if you're gonna do it, you better...

youtu.be

Nov 19th 2012 new

(Quote) John-132457 said: youtu.be
(Quote) John-132457 said:

youtu.be

--hide--
Ohhhh, Johnny-boy, you sure know how to pick 'em....I'd love to be swaying on the dance floor now... hersheyskiss hersheyskiss

Nov 19th 2012 new

(Quote) John-132457 said: I only kiss if I really mean it, so if you're gonna do it, you better... http://youtu.b...
(Quote) John-132457 said:

I only kiss if I really mean it, so if you're gonna do it, you better...

youtu.be

--hide--
John, you "slay" me!! And I "mean it". wink laughing hersheyskiss hersheyskiss hug

Posts 41 - 50 of 200